Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to have to post this, but I got a call from Fred’s daughter that he passed away today.
He waited too long to go to the hospital and his lungs could not get over it.

There will be no service or memorial because he did not want one.

His daughter told me a Facebook page where we could write something in memorial but right now I can not think of what it is, I will update this when my mind clears.

she said she wanted to thank all of us for making him happy since his wife passed away. She said we made his life better.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,796 Posts
Fred's daughter told Judi to have anyone that would like to write something in memorial or leave a message, to leave it on
FACEBOOK @ B & B Hobby Shop
There will NOT be a service or memorial because Fred did not want one.

The family of Fred Lee Botts created this Life Tributes page to make it easy to share your memories.
https://www.wagesfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Fred-Botts/#!/

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,178 Posts
So sad to hear this, Prayers for the Family.

Reactions: Littlewing

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,297 Posts
I hate to have to post this, but I got a call from Fred’s daughter that he passed away today.
He waited too long to go to the hospital and his lungs could not get over it.

Thanks for the update, Judi . . . HORRIBLE NEWS !

! :mad: ! :cry: ! :mad: ! :cry: ! :mad: !

·
Blue Angel
719 Posts
So very sorry to hear this. Judi you deserve so much thanks for being such a very good friend to him. Getting through this would have been much more difficult for him without you.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,368 Posts
Thank you Judi for keeping everyone up to date and always being there for those in need.

Very sad to hear about Freds passing. I did not know him really well but I do know that when we did talk he was a great guy to be around. I know he missed his wife when she passed, it was pretty hard on him, and many of us well miss him now too. He really loved his toys, the SSRs he owned, and the people here that he considered family and friends.

🙏

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,379 Posts
Prayers for the family and may the Lord give them strength and courage to carry on.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,830 Posts
My heart just breaks hearing this news! I really enjoyed hanging out with him at some of the same Rally's. I was usually by myself as well. I know he missed his bride so much these last few years. At least we can take some comfort in knowing they are together again. Rest In Peace my Friend... 😪

1 - 20 of 54 Posts