Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR Aqua Blur
1,581 Posts
RIP Fred. We met Fred at the Denison, TX rally in 2017. What a pleasant man. Prayers for the family. 👍🙏🇺🇸🤠

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Rest well Fred, We your SSR family will miss you. Prayers lifted for family.

Judi thank you for all you did for Fred and the posting of his picture.

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,672 Posts
RIP Fred.....a sad day for our SSR Family! Fred sat with us at Denison TX Rally in 2017. What a great guy! So kind and caring...offered me use of his SSR to use if I flew down to his place! A fellow we'll never forget....a big loss to our SSR Family!
SSR Oldfred.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Very sad to hear this. RIP Fred. While I never got to meet him I think we did become friends through the UV SSR he bought from me. We exchanged messages several times as he got more history on the truck and kept me posted on upgrades he continued to make. Prayers to his family.

·
BLU SSR
3,543 Posts
Just got this very sad news. :cry:Prayers for his family and all who knew and loved him.🙏
Fred, you will be missed and Maggie Valley will never be the same without you!! R.I.P. my friend.

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,111 Posts
This is the news no one ever wanted to hear our prayers and thoughts go out to Fred's family RIP Fred and if there is an SSR up there drive the hell out of it. A great loss to the SSR family he will be missed.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts