Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought the road noise reducer from Larry and Sue Jones (HOT-SSR). What a difference it makes. They are well worth the money. The SSR was so quiet after we installed it. The cab is also cooler your not cooling the top storage compartment. Happy Cruising! ?

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Go to Tools in the toolbar then to Vendors, there is a post with all the information for the NReducer, Address, Cost, payment information. Hope this helps..

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Go to Tools in the toolbar then to Vendors, there is a post with all the information for the NReducer, Address, Cost, payment information. Hope this helps..
I guess I'm missing something. I don't see a "vendors" in the tool bar. I can find a "vendors" under the forums drop down. Is that the same thing? If so, I don't see anything about the road noise reducer. What am I missing?

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Sorry, I wasnt clear. Go too Tools, then Classified , then SSR Parts Sale/Wanted. Scroll down the page too the 22nd item, Road Noise Reduction is Here. Open that post all info is there...Have a great Day...

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,393 Posts
I would like to get one of these road noise reducers. Do you have contact information for Larry and Sue Jones?
Texascarmann, I see this is your First post. Welcome!, go to "FORUMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and Formally introduce Yourself!

Nick & Kathy

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
Just ordered mine. - :smile2:

Thanks to Larry & Sue for developing these for the rest of us. - :smile2:

~~~~~ 2018-04-13-13-03-33-2144384869.jpeg ~~~~~​

==============
David :black:
images-4.jpeg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts