Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Any interest in having a niche for our SSR’s that are flamed?

Dane, I always liked flames......I've been waiting since last June to get my SSR into a paint shop...this young man is busy..he called me on Wednesday this week and told me the first of March...I would be his next appointment.....just having him do the hood and fenders in ghost flames..:wink2:

vp

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I kinda cheated... When I cut the wide carbon fiber stripes for my hood and bed cover, I reverse cut flames on the inside. Does that count?

I have a small sign shop so I play with this stuff all the time.

SSR's and Harley's were destined to have flames in my humble opinion.

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,473 Posts
River rat, don't want to hi-jack the thread but give you a thumbs up on the windows on the roof.
Those are the roof strobes for when it performed the Pace Truck duties, also another side pair in the B pillars, headlights, fog lights, backup lights and tailgate. Wheel 2 wheel did the conversion of these trucks for GM.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,455 Posts
Those are the roof strobes for when it performed the Pace Truck duties, also another side pair in the B pillars, headlights, fog lights, backup lights and tailgate. Wheel 2 wheel did the conversion of these trucks for GM.
You have not lived until you see them lit up. What a light show!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.