Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,106 Posts
Sorry to hear

Please pass our condolences along to JoAnn. Roger has been a member of the family for about 10 years and will be missed greatly. Our prayers are with the rest of his family as they grieve......

Mike & Debbie Moro

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,606 Posts
My yellow dashmat that I bought from Roger, now is even more special!

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Prayers for Jo Ann and the Families... Roger will be missed....

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,491 Posts
Sad to hear about someone passing away. Prayers and comfort to his Family and Friends

Nick & Kathy

·
Two Tone Owner
2,679 Posts
RIP Rodger, a fine gentleman. He helped me find parts that I needed. Always knew where to find SSR parts and accessories. I talked to him many times. I liked the yellow outfits he and Joann would wear. :yellow:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,458 Posts
RIP Rodger, a fine gentleman. He helped me find parts that I needed. Always knew where to find SSR parts and accessories. I talked to him many times. I liked the yellow outfits he and Joann would wear. :yellow:
Always sad to hear when we lose a member of the family. Condolences to Joann and members of the immediate family. Roger will certainly be missed.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
It is always sad to hear when a dedicated SSR'er moves on to a better place. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Sad news

Thanks for letting the rest of us know Dick.

Roger was a long time member and he loved his "Big Bird" yellow truck.

On the forum, he always went out of his way to help the SSR family, finding parts for many members and he will be missed.

Viya con Dios mi amigo. Semper fi.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Roger and I talked about twice a week. He was the [find the item] Guy on the forum. I mentioned something I was looking for and he responded with a link. All I had to do was mention that I wanted the [BLUE] SSr signs coming form China in red. NEXT day a link to a wrap for the bulbs to make them RED. The same with the MAISTO 1/18 size ssr toys. I asked about finding the 04 in Red to match my truck. Soon after a link to one. Roger was the main reason I ended up with one of almost every color. Always had 2 or 3 emails a week from him. The same with phone calls............

Roger had a gravelly voice on the phone. Always a cough or two. I mention he might want to see a doctor & take care of himself..........THAT was the only time he got upset with me. I believe he knew he had a real problem and would not talk about it? One day the emails and phone calls stopped. His posts on the forum also stopped. I picked up the phone many times but never made the call. I knew if the news was bad Roger would not want to talk about it. He was a private man to me. He didn't want anyone felling sorry for him.

Condolences to Jo ann and members of the immediate family. Roger will certainly be missed. His was a class act.

Birdmans

1 - 20 of 40 Posts