Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my '04 from new. About 16K miles (I know, not enough). Just became a new member and am checking out the site. :purple:

·
Premium Member
38,552 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Lets us know the area you are in, lot's of things going on. This is a great group, with even greater people.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Welcome...If you drive U.V. SSR...please wear protective eye protection...this is the only color SSR you can see from the International Space Station.

With the recent high prices at the Barrett Jackson...do not be surprised if some one walks up to and offers you 50 G's for your recent perma grin....ask no questions just smile all the way to the bank.

vp

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Hi Ronglo, welcome to the family. :seeya
You will never regret joining, spending a little time cruising around the site you'l be amazed at the information available here.

You should bookmark Mike's Simple Engineering site.

Bookmark Dictator's fix-it instructions site.

And click here to get an ultimate drive from Dinerman, which is the deal of the century.

Most of all, drive that baby you're only depriving yourself.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,620 Posts
Ronglo, Welcome From Forney Texas!

Nick

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,277 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732: Hope to see you at one of our get togethers !!!!!!

Reactions: bruce60

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,305 Posts
Welcome from the Gateway to the West St Louis. Like they have said, there are a lot of great people and more knowledge than you will know what to do with here.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,853 Posts
A huge Welcome from the Buckeye State!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,395 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
:smile2:Welcome from Pittsburgh,Pa.
Sounds like you my have a ignition switch problem,as Bruce said "Dictator's fix-it instructions "
Where are you in S.W. Pa.?
Hope we can get together

1 - 20 of 33 Posts