Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BlueStreak
27,171 Posts
a roof ajar comes on every time the truck bounses or bumps any ideas what it is so i can fix it [email protected]
Sounds like the tonneau is not latching so the switch is seeing it bounce. Maybe the cables are too tight and not letting it set down and latch.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
a roof ajar comes on every time the truck bounses or bumps any ideas what it is so i can fix it [email protected]
I had the same problem, drove me nuts. the only way to get it to stop was to pull over , put the top down & then back up again.I guess to reset switch. It got so bad it would do this about every 3 to 5 miles. They had my SSR for three mo.,& could not find the switch , you see that is what it was after a month of trying to find out what it was.after they discovered that is what it was , they could not find one under the old part # I posted this problem ,I found out it had a different part # & when I told the dealer that & a short argument about if there was a different # he would know about it . Well I ask as nice as I could & he looked it up & what-do-you-know , he found one.
Raider keith:silver: It works great now, 4+ years

1 - 4 of 4 Posts