Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
roof ajared on dash is on as well as every minute it starts dinging very anoying like to know how to stop the dinging tks.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,637 Posts
larenzo1946, Need more info. Does the Roof work normal otherwise? My roof worked fine except for occasionally getting the same problem as you. Finally after 2 years of on and off checking, I accidentally found some chaffed/cut wires in the harness on the driver side, close to the plastic retainer loop in the bottom of the roof compartment!
Also---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Spirited driver!
1,670 Posts
As Nick said, more info needed to help. I had a similar problem last year and was able to figure out how to solve it with advice from people here. My discovery and resolution thread with pics can be found by clicking here.

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,111 Posts
Is it when your roof is up or when the roof is down? Had the same thing with my 04 when roof was up or down, dealer replaced the locking mechanism by windshield with an updated version and adjusted latches in back for the small cover. With out more information from you hard for anybody to help you out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts