Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a replacement for my 2003 SSR for the Roof control module. Part number 15134308 or repair. Any help?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need a replacement for my 2003 SSR for the Roof control module. Part number 15134308 or repair. Any help?

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
contact Mike at Simple Engineering. I sent him a bad unit for repair just for this purpose. I have not heard if he was able to get it repaired or not yet, but give him a call for what he might have as a solution. BTW His first question will be "why do you think the RDM is bad"? best of luck

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,579 Posts
contact Mike at Simple Engineering. I sent him a bad unit for repair just for this purpose. I have not heard if he was able to get it repaired or not yet, but give him a call for what he might have as a solution. BTW His first question will be "why do you think the RDM is bad"? best of luck
I have not yet been able to locate a repair shop for the RDM. I’ve sent a couple out and have had them returned with an apologetic note attached.....I’m not ready to give up yet.

You’re right...... I will ask the obvious question...... WHY DO YOU THINK THE RDM IS BAD????? Most shops mis-diagnose the problem as a bad RDM...... There are several other possibilities.

Regards,

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts