Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have an 04 SSR with roof problems. The hyd. system was leaking so I had the complete system replaced. Hoses cylinders pump the works. Now the only way I can get the roof to go up or down is to lift the cover all the way up by hand then hit the button. I have had it to two Chevy dealers and they have nooooo idea what is wrong. I called Chevy customer support to see if they could send a Tech Rep in and they just laughed at me.
My wife wants me to sell the truck and cut my losses but I would like to try to get it fixed?
Any idea where I can take it. I live in NW Florida near Pensacola.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roof

Don't sell you R, just adjustment or may have broken wire.

Remember it's 15 years OLD!

Drive down to Clearwater or RGang in Orlando and we will fix it.

Here is my SSR How to Library:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

Do some reading about ROOF

Dicktator
Dicktator I could drive down to either of those places in about a month from now. Please give me a call so we can make some arrangements. My cell is (570)217-7149 and home is (850)684-1163. Email is [email protected]. Thank You. Biker

·
SSR Pit Crew
11,642 Posts
Dicktator I could drive down to either of those places in about a month from now. Please give me a call so we can make some arrangements. My cell is (570)217-7149 and home is (850)684-1163. Email is [email protected]. Thank You. Biker
Month from now would be good! I/we'll get in touch and set it up.

I am leaving for Texas next week for Tech Day/Seminar.

Dicktator

email: [email protected]

·
Two Tone Owner
2,348 Posts
Dick,

How I wish you could come up further North. So I/ we could experience and go to one of your great Tech Day/ Seminars. :(
Marc, it’s a sight. SSR’s all over some apart and some together.
And at the end of the day they are all fixed.
When I bought my new/used R, the Rgang fixed my problems.
Great area, great guys.
Walter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts