Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,439 Posts
Good morning everyone. Day suppose to reach high 50's. Will be going to a wrap up hockey due for GD league team.
Have a good weekend everyone.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
39,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finished thinking ..... went for lunch, went to the bank, came home and fiddled with the pressure washer, then washed the VW. Now it’s movie time with popcorn .... Tremors .... one of my all time favourites!!

·
Blue Angel
551 Posts
Hey guys, I have missed you all.
Maybe the world will quit swirling so fast and I an visit more often.
It's still mostly frickin cold around here because of impressive wind velocity. Temp got up to 50 something today but 40 now. Still low temps for early April.

Did my every other week check in with mother today (1 hr away). She's fine, for 87. Keeps pointing out family furniture pieces, in case I have somehow forgotten their meaning after living with them all my life. No problem, every now and then she tells me something I have not actually heard before.

Boat work starting, Yay, means spring might actually make it to Maine before June. We don't get summer until late June anyway so it all works out.

·
Premium Member
59,785 Posts
It's still mostly frickin cold around here because of impressive wind velocity. Temp got up to 50 something today but 40 now. Still low temps for early April.

Did my every other week check in with mother today (1 hr away). She's fine, for 87. Keeps pointing out family furniture pieces, in case I have somehow forgotten their meaning after living with them all my life. No problem, every now and then she tells me something I have not actually heard before.

Boat work starting, Yay, means spring might actually make it to Maine before June. We don't get summer until late June anyway so it all works out.
you sound busy.....slow down and smell the flowers....and the inside of your SSR:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
25,439 Posts
Good morning everyone. Gonna be a nice sunny afternoon, have BD party for my soccer GD turns 11 on Tuesday.
Have a good day everyone.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
39,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Holy busy little girl you are!! You do have to stop and catch you breath once in a while!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
ttarob
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing