Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day gang .... well been a little bored, so I puttered with the typhoon for a bit, think I git a couple things sorted ... oh look ... something shiny!!

·
Blue Angel
649 Posts
Hi Rob! Looks like just you and me so far.
It's been a rock and roll week around here and I am glad to see the back end of it. Weather is decent altho we could use some rain, half the yard is getting brown. The upside is the moss on the roof of the garage is taking a beating. yay.

Sailboat Race Committee tomorrow so I will at least be on the water. Sailboat racing falls into the "Community Sports" section of restrictions so that has been a mega-mess getting sorted. All the weekend races have been cancelled or postponed for June. July is all tentative. My solution: Race Committee for the smaller boats that have a crew of 2 or family racing. The double handers can get out because most of them already live together and families are sailing together again cause kids have nothing else to do (soccar, baseball, summer camp, etc. - all suspended).

·
Premium Member
32,634 Posts
Evening gang, hope the arm/shoulder is moving along good.

At my place at the lake, on the other side of the lake, there is black bear that has learned how to open car doors, he trashed about a dozen last weekend, they're trying to catch him, haven't heard if they caught him yet.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
930 Posts
Hello all.
I’ve been lurking on these threads a while. I’ve enjoyed reading what y’all post. So I’ll jump in.

I will be remotely helping a new owner with a top issue tomorrow via FaceTime. Then hope to get a couple of miles in to drain some fuel before I drop the tank again.
Feels ironic that my co-workers in Toronto are planning to get out this weekend and half of next week, and I’m still hunkering down here in Texas.

·
Premium Member
32,634 Posts
Morning gang, hot & dry here right now possible rain late afternoon. Not sure what's up for the day, will be try to keep cool & see what happens. Have a good day everyone.

·
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good day all!! Well a meh nights sleep .... it really is hard to sleep on the couch I’ll tell you!! Just about to have breakfast, then figure out what trouble I can get into!! Yesterday it was the moving of a RV mattress and working on the Typhoon .... 🤔🤨

·
Slingshot Rules!
68,818 Posts
Good day all!! Well a meh nights sleep .... it really is hard to sleep on the couch I’ll tell you!! Just about to have breakfast, then figure out what trouble I can get into!! Yesterday it was the moving of a RV mattress and working on the Typhoon .... 🤔🤨
GOOD MORNING, Rob and Gang . . .

Does that mean the Shoulder and Arm are ALL BETTER?

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
30,854 Posts
Hey Rob.... saw this commercial the other day and thought about you!

·
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good day all!! It’s a wet one!! Supposed to rain for the next 30
Hours!! Groc day today, not sure if i will
Go with Tracie or not, it does get me out!! 🤔

·
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Rob.... saw this commercial the other day and thought about you!

We laugh every time we see that commercial!!! Thanks for thinking of me!! 🤔😲🤪

·
Premium Member
32,634 Posts
Morning gang, slept in this morning, finally got some rain over night but could use some more, gonna be a hot next week or so. Today planning a top down cruise later & relax for the day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts