Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
189 the LAST blur
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed only 3 so far on the Mecum Kississmee lot list coming up in January.
Maybe some savvy IT person can post a link. Someday I'll figure out how. Anyway, the season starts with Mecum and ramps up from there. BTW an aquaintence I've met in NB just sold his 2005 Blur 6 speed with 20,000 miles on it for $33,000 Cdn or US about $22,200. He was long time 2nd owner since 2006. He threw in some extras too. Considered this my Dream R and tried to offer mine on trade with some $$$ difference. Oh well. Spring 3 months away!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,631 Posts
Very strange listings . . .

Vehicle Mileage on #1 and #4 state the actual mileage.

While #2 states "Believed to be 19,500 miles" and #3 states "Believed to be 54,950 actual miles."

What's with the "Believed to be" stuff?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Very strange listings . . .

Vehicle Mileage on #1 and #4 state the actual mileage.

While #2 states "Believed to be 19,500 miles" and #3 states "Believed to be 54,950 actual miles."

What's with the "Believed to be" stuff?

Maybe they don’t have the title yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
189 the LAST blur
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Believed to be...

Generally that's Auction Jargon for don't sue me if the facts are off a bit. You know the window cards/sheets are made up from owner/dealer supplied info. I've noticed in the last few years descriptions are becoming more basic and not as embellished as years past especially if the the consignor is not present to answer questions or open the vehicle up for inspection. Around this time the red flags start to appear unless you miss them for excessive drooling.:right
Good to see this is just another day on the forum!
Have a great one everybody.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts