Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Auction Junkie
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I'm cautiously looking for another R, a thorough search of the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction coming up showed 2 last minute entries just added to the docket that weren't there last week.
Last count a week ago showed Mecum in Florida has 6 and there are some nice ones. They always have the most.
Is there any way in the SSR for sale section the title can be moderated to show the truck has been sold without opening up the file.
Seems redundant and I have gone back 10 pages recently. As per forum rules I neglected to post SOLD when mine went in late October.

·
SSR Enthusiast
1,491 Posts
Now that I'm cautiously looking for another R, a thorough search of the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction coming up showed 2 last minute entries just added to the docket that weren't there last week.
Last count a week ago showed Mecum in Florida has 6 and there are some nice ones. They always have the most.
Is there any way in the SSR for sale section the title can be moderated to show the truck has been sold without opening up the file.
Seems redundant and I have gone back 10 pages recently. As per forum rules I neglected to post SOLD when mine went in late October.
I just posted mine for sale at what I feel is an amazing price.

·
Auction Junkie
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just posted mine for sale at what I feel is an amazing price.
I've loooked at it several times in the last few days. That's a lotta truck for the asking price.
I'm stuck on a more reserved 6 speed next time around and our very quiet street may not appreciate the intensity this truck was built for. GLWYS

·
Auction Junkie
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still got my yello , in Vegas rite now on a lil holiday
Need more information Nate and a contact # to reach you at. Your still on my list of "possibles" that are in Canada and want want to whittle the list down to 10 or so.
You got 3 out of my 6 boxes ticked.

·
SSR Enthusiast
1,491 Posts
I've loooked at it several times in the last few days. That's a lotta truck for the asking price.
I'm stuck on a more reserved 6 speed next time around and our very quiet street may not appreciate the intensity this truck was built for. GLWYS
The aggressive exhaust easily tones down with the install of a more traditional mufflers vs the what I have that are basically like old school glass packs. It took a couple of attempts to emulate my late father's 69 Camaro SS.
I am a bit surprised it wasn't grabbed up immediately; granted a flamed 520+HP toy will take the right buyer at the right time.
I haven't posted it widely yet, a bit of nostalgia had me checking with our SSR groups first.
Figured by the weekend I will get it posted for more visibility.

·
Auction Junkie
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The aggressive exhaust easily tones down with the install of a more traditional mufflers vs the what I have that are basically like old school glass packs. It took a couple of attempts to emulate my late father's 69 Camaro SS.
I am a bit surprised it wasn't grabbed up immediately; granted a flamed 520+HP toy will take the right buyer at the right time.
I haven't posted it widely yet, a bit of nostalgia had me checking with our SSR groups first.
Figured by the weekend I will get it posted for more visibility.
Congratulations on the sale. Like already mentioned that's a lotta truck for the money.
Hope your happy as well as the new owner. I am sticking to my guns on a 6 speed but if I handnt yours would be in my garage. 😊👍🇨🇦

·
Past owner
178 Posts
the yellow SSR at Barrett was from the Dueck Car Collection and sold for $46,000 US before commission it had 6,800 KM and all the toys plus all of Mike's additions done to it.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,491 Posts
Someone realized the true value of a Yeller one!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts