Mid 70's, top down, in early January,

Got to love Arizona:lol

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yep....

KySSR said:
Did the same thing here today!(KENTUCKY):seeya

Did the Nashville thing today.....it was great.......Can't beat this weather for this time of year.......Found 3 new SSR's at Rivergate........:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Mid 40's (45) and sunny in Chicago today. Zaino on the 06 Black Tie and then put 60 miles on it just doing the Cruise thing. Just wainting to do the Top down thing. OPPPPPs I did have the top down: a few friends had to see it down. Then you know what? They loved it. Still never driven around with it down.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Whitewolf said:
Did the Nashville thing today.....it was great.......Can't beat this weather for this time of year.......Found 3 new SSR's at Rivergate........:seeya

I'm afraid we'll pay for this good weather.Probably snow until June:eek

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Did a 300 mile drive yesterday. Foggy when I left the valley - had blue sky all day at the beach...

Nothing beats getting the SSR out into the clear air of the open road - and cruzin' along at 85... Light traffic - so passing was a breeze! (Summer traffic on Hwy 41/46 can be UGLY.) Made a stop in at York Mtn winery - one of the oldest in this "NEW' wine region. Been my favorite for years - the drive to it is worth the stop:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Paul,
I had to confirm what I had told you this morning, that the road track at Firebird was still congested with the Christmas VIllage, and it was, but the :ssr would not stop.
Sorry.

·
Registered
122 Posts
SSRJIM said:
Mid 70's, top down, in early January,

Got to love Arizona:lol
California too!!! :cool

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
hovering around 50'

thurs, fri, sat...
I put the top down anyway:cool

I'll take whatever I can get in the winter:flag

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Me too.

But, I can't rub too hard. Friday I drove home from work with the top down all the heat on and a heavy leather jacket. It was a pleasant drive, except for the results.

I caught a cold, the flu. Dang I've been miserable all weekend. Tired, weak, congested, shivering, burning eyes, nose clogged, throat sore, coughing, and I hurt all over. (Insert several of your favorite cuss word here) :banghead

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,071 Posts
We've all been there

Glenn,

Sorry to hear you are down. Seems like we have all had similar in the last month. Doris (fourhounds wife) was at dinner Friday nite and not feeling well. Today she is unbelievably miserable. Debbie (my wife) and I are just recovering from it and I have to admit that this morning was the first time I've felt good since well before Christmas.

We feel your pain, more than you know.

Lots of fluids and rest..... take care buddy.

Mike

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
beer100 said:
But, I can't rub too hard. Friday I drove home from work with the top down all the heat on and a heavy leather jacket. It was a pleasant drive, except for the results.

I caught a cold, the flu. Dang I've been miserable all weekend. Tired, weak, congested, shivering, burning eyes, nose clogged, throat sore, coughing, and I hurt all over. (Insert several of your favorite cuss word here) :banghead

Beer100......you now what you need right now is a homemade bowl of chicken noodle soup. I made some today. I'll send you some :lol No really I feel real bad for you as everyone I know has been sick except me. That's why I made the soup today just to make everyone feel better.

I can't rub in about the weather just yet but that day will come soon :)

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I had a touch of something like the flu for about three days. I got a flu shot a few months ago so it didn't last as long as it has in the past (three weeks normally).

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
Did the Tijuana, Mexico run yesterday top down. Never again. If you think there is rubber-necking in the states try going south of the border. On second thought, DON"T. I almost got hit several times from those folks staring at the ride.

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
viruses take a while to incubate

beer100 said:

:eek please don't blame the ssR:flag

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts