Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone headed to Myrtle Beach next weekend for the Run To The Sun car/truck show? I'll be heading there Friday morning and leaving Saturday night - SSR's are to new to put in the show but we will really turn some heads! Over 2,400 in the show last year and probably another 500 not in the show just riding around.
E-mail me if you would like to get together Friday or Saturday.

Regards - John

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not going to Myrtle Beach until June or July although it sounds like fun next week.

I will be going to the Auto Fair at Lowes Speedway in Concord, NC on Saturday, April 3rd. I'm picking up a set of extra wheels for my Z06 that I sent to Greensboro to have powder coated.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dragon

I'll be at Auto Fair Saturday also with Clubvette out of Greensboro. I might drive the SSR as I have developed a small transmission leak on the 61 Vette (700R4) and not sure if I can get to it before auto fair (think its just the governor cover). We get our parking assignments this Thursday night and I'll let you know where we are at. What Cobra group is your brother with?
Join us for lunch if you can at the Speedway Club I'll send you E-mail with my cell. There will be 20 cars with our group and I'm sure a couple of ZO6ers (they only alot us 20 passes per day) .

Regards - John

·
Registered
413 Posts
run to sun

run to the sun is a great time I went 5 years in a row in street rods and corvettes but cannot make it this year

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dohyatt - sorry you cannot make it to Myrtle this time - was hoping to meet up with some of the people on this list.
Guess I'll have to hold down the fort - but I don't think I'll have the only SSR there!
Been going there about 15 years - only about 30 cars the first year I went - mostly Pee Dee Street Rodders - has it ever grown.

Regards - John

·
Registered
413 Posts
run

I hate to miss it but building a new house and need to be here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts