Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ready to get RunningBoards, who has em, and what kind, and best prices are found where??
Please post your pic's!!
Thanks!

GR

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bought mine through a localy own auto parts store (he has a connection at the Chevy place) got em for about 750 and installed them myself. Not a hard install at all.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Mine are one off's but just to show what can be done with a little creativity. They are not for sale, actually I would sell them I want $55,000 for them and I will through in the truck.
Ken

Attachments

W

·
0 Posts
I like those running boards. Nice job. Mine came with the aluminum colored boards. I have an appointment with the body shop in a couple of weeks to get them painted to match the body.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ken Thurm said:
Mine are one off's but just to show what can be done with a little creativity. They are not for sale, actually I would sell them I want $55,000 for them and I will through in the truck.
Ken
Damnit Ken! I want those! But I have a hard time parting with $55,000!! haha! If you have the molds I have a fiberglass guy that can pull them??

GR

·
Registered
347 Posts
I believe ASC has the molds. I think only two sets were made, So. Cal. has them on there orange car and mine. They look nicer than the pictures show. The chrome strips on them match my grille.
Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts