Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One more time, has anyone purchased the knock off running boards for sale on ebay for $185? How do they compare to the factory boards? From the picture it looks like the rubber portion is not actually black. Are colors true on these? Best I have seen for factory boards is around $785. I need slingshot yellow. Any comments?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Want to sell mine.

I have a pair of factory running boards. I took mine off to clean them and lovedthe naked look. They have not been on since

Scott Doran #201

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dampa said:
One more time, has anyone purchased the knock off running boards for sale on ebay for $185? How do they compare to the factory boards? From the picture it looks like the rubber portion is not actually black. Are colors true on these? Best I have seen for factory boards is around $785. I need slingshot yellow. Any comments?

I purchased a set of the red ones off the guy on ebay as a spare set. The boards on ebay do not come with the mounting brackets. The ones I received were excellent. I feel since the SSR has been discontinued, parts may be difficult to obtain and the ebay ones were resonable in price. If anyone knows of someone offering a deal on the chrome package, that will be my next purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts