Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few days of driving I've noticed my aqua blur needs running boards. Anyone with a set of Satin or Aqua blur for sale?

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Have some.....

Have the brushed silver ones which I just took off Penelope, for the MPD rockers. Will consider selling them. PM me if your still interested.

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Registered
6 Posts
i also hve a set of satin running bords i need to get rid of them they were on my ssr for 6 weeks they are still new only 2000 miles on ssr and i bought it in 04 . i have all the mounting hardware if you want them e- mail me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
running boards

Thanks for answering my request. Looks like it's a done deal for a set of satin which I'm sure will look great as well as being functional.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Met Jim and Opal King today...

Jim bought my running boards so instead of shipping them to him we met in Tallahasse (half way for both of us) to consumate the sale. Jim just bought his '05 Aqua Blur in P-Cola last week.

We met in a Starbucks parking lot and exchanged pleasentries (and a few stories) and proceeded to install the running boards on Jims truck. People started coming around asking what we were doing and if we were waiting for more SSR's to show up for the "gathering". Some gathering of TWO.:glol

Jim and Opal are swell people and will fit in well with this crowd. They are from Orange Park, Fl and are looking forward to meeting some other Fanatics in the Jacksonville area.

So when we have another gathering don't forget their invitation.

Anyway this is your official Fanatic welcome. Anyone else?????

P/P

Peace:flag

1 - 7 of 7 Posts