Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of boards, just wondering if there's someone out there that has a set that they want to part with ???

THANKS

M

·
0 Posts
I have a set of silver running boards a week old. I will sell them for 500 or a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
288 Posts
There is always a pair for sale on ebay. Make sure you get the hardware because it is special. :cool :cool

J

·
0 Posts
I'm looking for a set also is the Silver the whole running board or just the edge thanks John B.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
johnnyb26 said:
Mazzy Cash give me an email at [email protected] I'm interested in your running boards John B.
I have a set of silver ladies for $400.00 in S.F., Calif. 1 new (L) & 1 used (R) with brackets and screws.... Some smaill scratching on the used one.... Steve ([email protected]).......

D

·
0 Posts
I'm three mos. into my RED 2004 SSR - I live out west of Phoenix. How do you like your SSR? Any real problems? I just had the temp go up to 260 on I10 heading into town - GM dealership said that the cooling fan went out. I had problems with the speedometer - they said they have been having problems with the clusters. They are ordering me a new one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts