Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking around 4 running boards 4 my #17of25 SSR. As u know the 1st 25 didn't hav'm.

I've checked with the local dealers here n they all want 850-950 a set. I thought it was kinda high since the cost, I believe, is round 630. Anyway... I've also chkd ebay but there r none.

Any suggestions wud b appreciated.

:cool

·
Registered
413 Posts
check more dealers some will sell for 10% over cost I paid 679.00 for mine and installed myself took about 20 minutes

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Keep checking Ebay - I'll let you know if they show up - I went away while the last set was on auction, but the bidding was only in the $400 range at the time - don't know if they sold, or if they'll show up again.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Running Boards Source

The running boards are listed at GMpartsdirect.com
GM PART # 12499191
CATEGORY: Side Steps
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $899.00
OUR PRICE: $629.30
DESCRIPTION: Satin Chrome Running Boards
Same as dealer option BVE board package.

This does not include $125 shipping. I checked out their parts prices with my local dealer and the parts prices are about what a body shop would pay for the accessories, which would include local delivery. It would appear they offer good prices on parts, but have pretty high S & H charges

K

·
0 Posts
If you are interested in a pair of running boards, I took mine off a week after I got my SSR. I put them up in storage. Since I'm in Central FL, maybe we could hook up and you could save shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts