Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Standby for a Rush Air Filter update coming tommorrow From the factory. Have your cards ready!!!! Barry Grant and company sales are great people to talk too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm still confused...seemed the Rush filter was better than K&N (awesome write up by the way) but had yet to be compared to the green filter correct?? Also, without a combination of changes we are really looking at very minimal HP gain right.

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Phat300: Yes, the improvements are small on a STOCK engine, but hey, small is better than none, right?

And the build quality of those filters looks really good.

Jim G

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Asked to hold off till tommorrow.

wildcat66 said:
Well did you get the part number? Can't you tell us what is going on?

#730003 has been around for awhile,but no longer avable. The factory will make an anouncement tommorrow.,per sales. On this website.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phat300 Jim is Right

Phat300 said:
I'm still confused...seemed the Rush filter was better than K&N (awesome write up by the way) but had yet to be compared to the green filter correct?? Also, without a combination of changes we are really looking at very minimal HP gain right.

I wish I could do the Magna thing, but thats not possible for me right now. So I'am going stage I Mod. Filter, remove the plastic cover over the filter. Also spacer by VaraRam, VR-TBS, also if I can find a Vlocity stack like those on a corvett. That will do. I think Jim did those mods some time ago, not sure about that. This combo should bump up HP a good bit per the buck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rush Filters

Hello SSR Forum,

After receiving several requests from members of this board and doing much research and cross references we have found the 730003 Rush Performance Filter. For the members that would like purchase these filters we will sell the direct to you. We are going to the GM dealership this evening to test fit the filter in a vehicle. Please hold all questions until my next post that and I verify proper fit of this part number. The price of this filter will be $ 58.95 plus shipping. I will keep you posted with any updates. You guys should thank bad asphalt lol for his persistence.

Sales Manager
Barry Grant Inc.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
BG SALES said:
Hello SSR Forum,

After receiving several requests from members of this board and doing much research and cross references we have found the 730003 Rush Performance Filter. For the members that would like purchase these filters we will sell the direct to you. We are going to the GM dealership this evening to test fit the filter in a vehicle. Please hold all questions until my next post that and I verify proper fit of this part number. The price of this filter will be $ 58.95 plus shipping. I will keep you posted with any updates. You guys should thank bad asphalt lol for his persistence.

Sales Manager
Barry Grant Inc.
Count me in!!

GR

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Filter Fit Check

Bad Asphalt LOL said:
Standby for a Rush Air Filter update coming tommorrow From the factory. Have your cards ready!!!! Barry Grant and company sales are great people to talk too.

We should here from the factory next week. The Dealer in that area didn't have a SSR. He had to waite for one to come in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well guys I want to keep you up dated. The local dealer to me sold the first vehicle I was going to test fit our filter on. You guys really like your SSR's, the new owner didn't want me to touch his vehicle. I can understand that but it did not help me out much with checking the fit. The dealer has stated he will have 2 additional units by the end of this week. I will keep you as up to date as I can with the information.

Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
filter

Part 3730003 is the correct part #....fits perfect.............bought mine last week online..total with shipping $73. Wish I would have waited..............:cry

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Final Word on the Rush Air Filter

As posted in the past by members of this site. The 730003 is the correct filter for the SSR.

The filter is avaible from R&D Raceing Engines. They will be ready to ship from there next wednasday. Call Rich now at 952-469-3219 to place your order. Not many left for this production run. I just placed my order.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts