Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Mine is still being played with by Ed Wright in Tulsa on seperate pcm's from what was on ssr that magnusum programed. Mine was too lean on the top end, over 13 to 1 in the high rpms. Still trying to figure out the speedo for those 4.10 gears. What takes care of it on the 6 speeds does not work on the autos. the computer syas it is right but speedo is on 70 and really doing 65. speedo at 85 i am going 77 to 78 mph. Shifting a little quick for me under normal acceleration :rolleyes: I guess I mean shifting too soon. I love the low end torque it adds. Love to hear it wind up. My radio does not play neer as loud since the sc was installed thou. :lol :seeya

On Ed's dyno jet it dynoed at 435rwhp. Have not reran it since the remapping to get a little more fuel in the top end of the run Had a nice flat torque curve thou.
Its kinda like from the factory, I don't think any 2 will run the same. I don't live close enough to magnusum to let them fine tune it. Don't want to keep sending the pcm's back and forth. Can't drive it then. Ed is 10 mi from me and is very good at what he does.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
BobA - I look forward to seeing what Ed does with your SSR. I wish you the best and please keep me posted on how it is going. I am going back up to Magnuson Products to check the programming and redyno it. I am also thinking about turning in all the paperwork to start selling the Supercharger once approval is met. I really like the customer service that Magnuson Products gives after the sale to its customers

·
Registered
192 Posts
2005SSR6Speed-

Great idea on you becoming a Magnuson dealer. I would much rather deal with someone that actually has one and is local and a fellow FANATIC.

Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts