Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received sad news this morning. CA Blackjack (Al Dyson) called to ask me to let this part of his family know that his wife Julie lost her battle with Lung cancer last night. He said she put up a valiant fight but was just not able to beat it. He said Julie’s kids from a previous marriage are there with him to help him get through this tough time.

·
Super Moderator
13,980 Posts
Always tough to hear stuff like this - so sorry for Julie
Best wishes to CA Blackjack & family

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,499 Posts
Sad to hear! Our Thoughts and Prayers for their Family and friends.

Nick & Kathy

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,119 Posts
Julie

This news just breaks our hearts. We were with Al and Julie when they first announced a spot had been found on Julie's lung. I'm sad to say that we let our busy life get in the way of keeping in contact and providing support.

ALWAYS keep your family and friends in front of all those things that we think are so important in our everyday lives. Take time to reach out - stop in to say hello. We never know when our time is up.

We know Al must be devastated losing the love of his life. Our heartfelt love is being sent in thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted of any services that are being planned.

Debbie and Mike

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
:angel Our Thoughts and Prayers for Al and Julie's Family and friends. It seems that Our "ray of sunshine" will now be our Bright Moonbeam watching over us from above. You flashed into our lives bringing joy, humor, fun, serious thoughts for Life, and now, a sense of Being..... :grouphug

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,201 Posts
Prayers to the family.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,663 Posts
Sorry to hear this news Prayers for the Family !!!!!!!!

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,301 Posts
ahhh, this breaks my heart. :cry We are so glad that we got to see them earlier this year and our lives have most definitely been blessed by having both Al and Julie in it. Such a great couple but such a short time together. She was wonderful and such a joy. We will miss her dearly. Now our prayers go out to Al, with all that our hearts can muster :grouphug

·
DSTRSSR
529 Posts
We are so very sad to hear this news. Having met Julie and Al for the first time in 2013 at the Capes to Falls Wanderlust Run in Washington, we always looked forward to meeting up with them at all of the events since. Julie was always quick to give a hug which made you feel special. Our hearts go out to Al and Julie's family. God Speed beautiful lady.

Cyndy & Kelly

·
BLU SSR
3,530 Posts
This news just breaks our hearts. We were with Al and Julie when they first announced a spot had been found on Julie's lung. I'm sad to say that we let our busy life get in the way of keeping in contact and providing support.

ALWAYS keep your family and friends in front of all those things that we think are so important in our everyday lives. Take time to reach out - stop in to say hello. We never know when our time is up.

We know Al must be devastated losing the love of his life. Our heartfelt love is being sent in thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted of any services that are being planned.

Debbie and Mike
I am sorry that I have never met Al or Julie but SSR Family is ALL family and I can't express my sadness and thoughts any better than Mike. :crying: :blur: :ssr

1 - 20 of 38 Posts