Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 1sb package which came with every conceivable option
but agree with alot of posts that the saddle bags take up too much room.

what do some of you use to store stuff like towels, rags, cleaner, fluids, zaino, etc?????

I am seriously thinking about taking out the saddle bags. I noticed one cool post somewhere where there was a yellow toolbox (the guy that out cleans all of us with his rub a dub dub- (i'm jealous) :lol but I'm not sure I want a toolbox rattling around.

Suggestions would be appreciated.....

Rick:cool

·
Registered
705 Posts
I got the saddle boxes just to carry my guns. Hate to see them loose in the trunk.

R

·
0 Posts
Hey redssrloaded, what kind of shooting you do? I shoot competitive pistol (IDPA and IPSC) and long range benchrest (FCSA). Still haven't loaded up the SSR with all my range stuff though. Might have to put the saddle bags back in.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm just a puppy in the shooting arena (3 years). I mainly shoot handguns (9mms) to relieve stress. It is very addictive. Nothing competitive yet. I hope to do so soon but time seems to be the limiting factor. My wife says between the car and the guns, they (her and the kids) don't get much of me.

R

·
0 Posts
I know what you mean on the stress reliever. Driving the SSR is kinda the same. Maybe your on to something, drive the SSR to the range = double stress relief :D

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Stress Reliever

Red_SSR_TN said:
I know what you mean on the stress reliever. Driving the SSR is kinda the same. Maybe your on to something, drive the SSR to the range = double stress relief :D
In about a month - I intend to take the SSR to the golf course in the morning - play 18, then on to a Sporting Clay tournament on the way home. Talk about stress relief!! :jester :jester :cheers

·
Registered
705 Posts
I've already driven it twice to the range. you should see the crowd afterwards...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts