Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Cool

I plan to be there, wife too if she can find someone to work for her...

Be careful at the rest stop as it can get congested and some go through pretty quickly, also a hangout for cops occassionaly, so watch your speed.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
blueroadster06 said:
I would like to attend, I will check the date to make sure....Where to and how long???
Salado, TX. as long as you like. It is about a 40 minute drive from the meeting spot.

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Party!

We are all planning to make a day of it! I know it's not a cruz per say but we can still cruz the strip and park all together in the big parking lot. I was wanting to stay the night at the Salado Inn with the wife so anyone that want to stay at the Bed and Breakfast is welcome you just have to make reservations. Salado is really nice and small but very quiet. Check out the site and you will be able to decide for yourself.
Hope eveyone shows up that can attend. Call me if you have any Q&A.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Where did you get your "BadRides"? I can't find them here. If you can find more there in Austin, I would like both colors.
Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Mrs Houtex having surgery tomorrow - won't affect the Bolivar run, but won'tbe wandering too far from home for a while.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Houtex, How is Judy feeling? :seeya!!!
Came home pretty stoned, but waking up now and pain pills seem to be doing the job for her feet. Doc told her to stay flat on her back with her legs in the air. Sounded pretty good to me, but I think the humor was lost on her, so far.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
ride route?

Hey Jim,
Could we ride to Salado a different route than I-35? This would incorporate a small ride plus the meet you had planned once we arrive.

We could depart from the rest area and then exit 971 to Granger, TX, from there we could head north on 95 to Holland, TX where we would head west on 2268 directly into Salado.

What do you think? Might make for a smoother, quieter, more scenic drive. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts