Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This salvage SSR is ready to rumble! Can’t wait to take it on a trip out west this spring. Has less than 25 k miles on it n I have less than 13k in it. I love rebuilding cars/trucks. Project now is a 1955 Chevy 3100 with a 2006 Chevy SS trailblazer all wheel drive chassis running gear.
Jeff

Attachments

·
Daily Driver
8,987 Posts
Oh yes, some serious wrinkles. Nice job, looks great now. :thumbs

On the loading one pic per log in is strange.
Are you selecting all the pictures (up to 5) before hitting the "upload" button.
If you select the first picture then upload that will be it.

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 9/2106 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
28,912 Posts
Here u go, can site will only let me load 1 photo at a login for some reason, don’t know why!
Jeff
As a Free member you only have 5GB of attachment space. I suspect the theory is that the design is to keep you fro using it all at the same time. Once you reach the limit I suspect you will not be able to load more until you remove something. Just guessing but that is my suspicion.

·
Daily Driver
8,987 Posts
But his pictures are less than 150KB each so no chance of maxing with them unless the whole membership thing (email, user name, password, weight of jockey, phase of moon) is added up against the 5GB. :confused

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 9/2106 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
28,912 Posts
But his pictures are less than 150KB each so no chance of maxing with them unless the whole membership thing (email, user name, password, weight of jockey, phase of moon) is added up against the 5GB. :confused
I agree. I just stated the rules and speculated on how someone else may have applied them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts