Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK Fanatics

The December 2011 Eat & Greet will be Saturday, Dec 10, 2011.
Here is the schedule:

Meet up: New Braunfels, The Home Depot parking lot in the vicinity of IH 35 and SH 46.
Time: 10:00 AM

Depart NB for Lockhart
Time: 10:15 -10:30 AM

Arrive Lockhart for lunch
Time: 11:00 - 11:15 AM

Depart Lockhart for Wimberley
Time: 12:15 - 12:30 PM

Arrive Wimberley
1:30 -1:45 PM

Please keep in mind times are tentative and we can be as flexible as needed for the good of the group.

Fanatics coming from North of Lockhart might consider meeting up with the rest of the group at the BBQ place. It will save you some time and mileage. It is your choice.

Address for BBQ place for GPS purposes.

Kreuz BBQ Market
619 N. Colorado St.
Lockhart, Texas 78644
(512) 398-2361

My cell is (210) 639-3189 if anyone needs to contact me.

Driving directions are available if you need them. However, I believe everyone is somewhat familiar with the general area.

There is always a possibility of inclement weather. If it becomes an issue, our event will be rescheduled at a later date. I will send a thread addressing specifics. Hopefully, good weather will prevail.

1. Redrodder
2. OP
3. bej
4. Blueroadster06
5. Tom Savini
6. CJ n Shagy
7. rjcarbo46
8. DreamAsphalt
9. SSR03 (maybe)

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th works for me
OP
I made a little mistake. I meant to put Sat 3rd or 10th. Not sure where I came up with the 11th, which is a Sunday. So, I will put you down for Sat the 10th if that is OK.:)

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
We are looking at the 10th we had a great time there with all our friends last time. I'll start fasting now :glol

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
i would love to come to this but they have a toy run up here on the 10th
i used to live and work in Lockhart, eat at both of the BBQ places downtown all the time. great food
one of the best photography shots i ever did was of the water powered cotton gin in the town s of lockhart. they had the watermelon festival every year

road to Wimberly is beautiful

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would love to come to this but they have a toy run up here on the 10th
i used to live and work in Lockhart, eat at both of the BBQ places downtown all the time. great food
one of the best photography shots i ever did was of the water powered cotton gin in the town s of lockhart. they had the watermelon festival every year

road to Wimberly is beautiful
Maybe next time. It sure would have been nice to meet you. Since you joined our fanatic family I have been following your threads. You are quite creative and have come up with some great ideas for our toys. We always have a great time in Lockhart. Hope to see ya down the road some day. Take care.:)

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
Maybe next time. It sure would have been nice to meet you. Since you joined our fanatic family I have been following your threads. You are quite creative and have come up with some great ideas for our toys. We always have a great time in Lockhart. Hope to see ya down the road some day. Take care.:)
thank you very much
i am still learning
i talked w the g/f and she is going to see if we can go to Austin and see her GSon. if we do we will come to the meet up and then go to Austin for some music and food and see him Sat evening or Sunday morning and then head back

this is sounding fun from yall talking and drive to Wimberly is awesome

anyone ever want to drive the Twisted Sisters in a bunch of R's

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
hey Tom ...I know you have been tired latly.... Iwill help you with getting your
food to your table.......:glol:glol:glol
Thanks buddy can Pam cut up my food :glol
I get my last radiation treatment tomorrow and hopefully I'll have more pep
by the 10th. All's looking good so far and feel half way decent.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you very much
i am still learning
i talked w the g/f and she is going to see if we can go to Austin and see her GSon. if we do we will come to the meet up and then go to Austin for some music and food and see him Sat evening or Sunday morning and then head back

this is sounding fun from yall talking and drive to Wimberly is awesome

anyone ever want to drive the Twisted Sisters in a bunch of R's
We will keep our fingers crossed. Hope to see you all. I will put you down as a maybe on the 10th. By the way, I have driven the Sisters a few times in the "R" and it was an awesome experience each time. Maybe we can see about getting something together for a run on the Sisters in the near future.:yesnod

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks buddy can Pam cut up my food :glol
I get my last radiation treatment tomorrow and hopefully I'll have more pep
by the 10th. All's looking good so far and feel half way decent.
Glad to hear the good news Tom. We will be looking for that pep on the 10th.:)

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
We will keep our fingers crossed. Hope to see you all. I will put you down as a maybe on the 10th. By the way, I have driven the Sisters a few times in the "R" and it was an awesome experience each time. Maybe we can see about getting something together for a run on the Sisters in the near future.:yesnod
after seeing how easy it was driving the Dragon in TN i want to drive the Sisters

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
it is official, add us to the list

g/f Vickie called and we are going to go see her Gson on sunday
we will meet up w yall down there w y'all on Saturday so we are in

cant wait
ROAD TRIP

1 - 20 of 84 Posts