Chevy SSR Forum banner

Sandy @ Lee From Michigan

2K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Cash 
#1 ·
Been following the forums for quite a while now.lot of good info.We own a 04 purple ssr, it's really my wife's , i just work on it. this is a test to see if i'm doing this correctly.

#4 ·
So glad you have decided to officially join us! Welcome to the Fanatic Family and consider joining us on some upcoming Rally's and get to know the family in a personal manner! You'll never regret it! ??

Reactions: richsadams
#5 ·
Welcome You probably have a good idea that you can ask for help on about any issue you may have with the SSR and someone can steer you right
Also know what your saying about your wife owning the truck I have the same here I get to drive her around and occasionally honk the horn But if any thing breaks on it or it needs gas, then I become part owner too

#8 · (Edited)
Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the round Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.
Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Nick & Kathy

Oh, --------Now go buy YOURSELF----- a Smokin Asphalt !!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.