Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to take this opportunity to THANK ALL who came to the show in Gainesville We had a good showing of SSR's

6 SSR's in all of which 4 won trophy's . We had a great time ( little Hot) but great time jus the same.

It was great to finally meet Dicktator Dean and Beverly and the others.

Learned so much from Dick. What a walking history and technical historian on the SSR.

A Great Time Held By All .

Again Big Thanks

Layne12gun
O'Brien Fla

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Gainesville show

Bobbie and I want to say thanks to all of you who made us feel so welcome yesterday. It was our first time to meet any of the SSR Fanatics and we were amazed at the wealth of information that was available to us from all of you! Yes, it was hot and sunburns were abound, but all in all we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. A huge thank you to the guys for helping me to get my trunk lid repaired at the end of the show! We are both so glad that we joined the club and look forward to many more outings!

Steve and Bobbie Crist
Summerfield, Florida

·
SSR Pit Crew
13,060 Posts
Yes, Nice show and SSR Fanatic Layne12gun corradiated well.

Nice to see NEWBE's from the area, like Steve/Bobbie from Summerfield and to see George/Rita aka DoubleVision from Jacksonville.

Here are a few Pictures.

Dicktator/Kathy

1. Dean/Beverly, Dicktator (Bald guy) Bobbie/Steve, Kay/Layne, NO he didn't win 50/50.
2. Steve/Bobbie aka spc04, George/Rita, Dicktator/Kathy
3. Yes it was HOT day in Florida, cooler's and shade.
4. Some of the SSR's
5. Steve aka NEWBE, had Bed Release Actuator "stick" open, I explained quick fix.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Yes, Nice show and SSR Fanatic Layne12gun corradiated well.

Nice to see NEWBE's from the area, like Steve/Bobbie from Summerfield and to see George/Rita aka DoubleVision from Jacksonville.

Here are a few Pictures.

Dicktator/Kathy

1. Dean/Beverly, Dicktator (Bald guy) Bobbie/Steve, Kay/Layne, NO he didn't win 50/50.
2. Steve/Bobbie, George/Rita, Dicktator/Kathy
3. Yes it was HOT day in Florida, cooler's and shade.
4. Some of the SSR's
5. Steve aka NEWBE, had Bed Release Actuator "stick" open, I explained quick fix.
Sillypuddy is really sorry we missed the show. After seeing the great photos the thing that was missing most is the representation of a Slingshot Yellow..:yellow::banana>:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts