Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good price to expect for a set of Satin Wheels w/ OEM Caps? I have a set that is in very good shape, very few nicks in the finish. I am interested in input as to average costs for these. I know shipping would not be cheap, from Texas to wherever and that has to be figured in. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,756 Posts
Trader Dick had a set a few months back for $400.00, got them sold locally, as shipping was prohibitive.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
What is a good price to expect for a set of Satin Wheels w/ OEM Caps? I have a set that is in very good shape, very few nicks in the finish. I am interested in input as to average costs for these. I know shipping would not be cheap, from Texas to wherever and that has to be figured in. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
The caps might be worth more than the wheels...

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
50,213 Posts
Go to eBay you will be surprised at the high price they are asking.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have you figured out a price for wheels. Where are you located. Looking for 1 perfect front wheel but would consider set.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally pulled the Wheels out of the Boxes and took some photos.. Three I don't see any blemishes on, both Rears and on one Front ( the one with the Tire, some minor blemishes). All Caps are totally great shape. See the photos below. Asking $800 plus shipping costs. They can be picked up in Friendswood, Texas. 281-299-8650 if You want to discuss.
As

·
Registered
63 Posts
Finally pulled the Wheels out of the Boxes and took some photos.. Three I don't see any blemishes on, both Rears and on one Front ( the one with the Tire, some minor blemishes). All Caps are totally great shape. See the photos below. Asking $800 plus shipping costs. They can be picked up in Friendswood, Texas. 281-299-8650 if You want to discuss.
As View attachment 594180 View attachment 594181 View attachment 594182 View attachment 594183
I could use the rears if no one wants the whole set, in AL

·
Slingshot Rules!
78,065 Posts

They look GREAT, The X . . .

Any idea how much shipping would be to Tucson? It's only "West on I-10 a short distance" and The Doophus could use a Third Set of Wheels.

! :D ! 👍 ! :D ! 👍 ! :D !

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Any idea how much shipping would be to Tucson? It's only "West on I-10 a short distance" and The Doophus could use a Third Set of Wheels.

I have been told that shipping by UPS would run anywhere from 45 to 60 per wheel. I have not investigated that for fact though, I just got hold of these Wheels. So..somewhere between 180 and 240 ish... I will check with UPS tomorrow and see if I can pin the cost down.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm interested in talking about wheels.
Thanks,
Mike 206-383-3601
Let Me get with UPS tomorrow and reel in the costs for shipping so I will know what I am talking about. Doophus was the first to ask about Shipping to him so if He wants them after I find the cost. I will have to deal with Him. You are next on the list if He declines...

Bill

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

FedEx quoted me an estimated $256 for shipping to Tucson, maybe a small charge to drop at your door. Greyhound estimated $436 to your door.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts