Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please be sure to make plans to make the Savannah run, you can find more information on the previous threads. Lets make this the largest SSR gathering yet!!
Make you reservation at the site, www.hotelsavannah.com, if you've never been, its quite a town.
There's a saying in Georgia, if you're from Atlanta its where do you work; if you're from Macon, its where do you go to church; if from Savannah, its what do you want to drink?

Lets make it happen. :cool
 

·
Original SSR Centerfold
Joined
·
3,146 Posts
Is there a code to punch in at the reservation site?? I got there and the price was a lot more than you stated in the other thread. It wouldn't take "SSR Cruise in".
 

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Commited So Far

My last tally of commitmenets for the Savannah Cruise is as follows:

Buffy
Wildcat66
Big Jim
CHRISXXL
tahoejoe
dittonzssr
jeffdbfi
dingbat
big-daddy

Wildcat is going to make nametags for us, so if you're planning to come please reply. How about it Hepaid4myssr, smitty, boosted, digital? Are ya'll going to make it?
:jester
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
big-daddy said:
My last tally of commitmenets for the Savannah Cruise is as follows:

Buffy (Wife - Pat!)
Wildcat66
Big Jim
CHRISXXL
tahoejoe
dittonzssr
jeffdbfi
dingbat
big-daddy

Wildcat is going to make nametags for us, so if you're planning to come please reply. How about it Hepaid4myssr, smitty, boosted, digital? Are ya'll going to make it?
:jester
The wife is coming too Wildcat! No need for a nametag, but just in case you're going to make them too, her name is PAT
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
Buffy, I think that it would be great to have name tags for spouses or S O's too. So if we could get everyones name that would be great. And I will send them to Big-Daddy so that he can give them out during the day Sat. July 30th since I will not be there until later that day!!! :) BTW I will need real names as well as a.k.a. Site names:)
 

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wildcat66 said:
Buffy, I think that it would be great to have name tags for spouses or S O's too. So if we could get everyones name that would be great. And I will send them to Big-Daddy so that he can give them out during the day Sat. July 30th since I will not be there until later that day!!! :) BTW I will need real names as well as a.k.a. Site names:)
Wildcat, ours are George & Jo Ann Thames.
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
Buffy said:
The wife is coming too Wildcat! No need for a nametag, but just in case you're going to make them too, her name is PAT

Buffy = John
Wife/Lover/Best Friend/Boss(?) = Pat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
If you guys want to form a Hosted www.SSR-Club.com (s), I will set it all up, you run it. Webpage and www.Groups.Yahoo.com/group/SSR-Club/ (for your membership contacts, pictures, calendar/events notification & more) websiteup for whoever wants to run it.
All at no charge........ Steve ([email protected]).............

Picture is from the Martinez, CA every Friday nite Cruise/Carshow Downtown Main Street. Drawings, 50/50 cash, Food, Music.... All SSR's welcome and inferior vehicle too....(By www.ProfessorJ.biz), Fun!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
Why not start a SSR-Club.......

SSR-Club.com said:
If you guys want to form a Hosted www.SSR-Club.com (s), I will set it all up, you run it. Webpage and www.Groups.Yahoo.com/group/SSR-Club/ (for your membership contacts, pictures, calendar/events notification & more) websiteup for whoever wants to run it.
All at no charge........ Steve (SSRweb[email protected]).............

Picture is from the Martinez, CA every Friday nite Cruise/Carshow Downtown Main Street. Drawings, 50/50 cash, Food, Music.... All SSR's welcome and inferior vehicle too....(By www.ProfessorJ.biz), Fun!!
IT ONLY TAKES TWO SSR's TO PLAY!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
We'll be there...

big-daddy said:
big-daddy

Wildcat is going to make nametags for us, so if you're planning to come please reply. How about it Hepaid4myssr, smitty, boosted, digital? Are ya'll going to make it?
:jester


Hey George! We WILL be attending the Savannah meet. When are you planning on heading down there? I hope we can ride down there together! We'll be staying with family however and not at the hotel. :)

Wildcat--mark us down--Shawn & Shauna ;)
 

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HePaid4mySSR said:
Hey George! We WILL be attending the Savannah meet. When are you planning on heading down there? I hope we can ride down there together! We'll be staying with family however and not at the hotel. :)

Wildcat--mark us down--Shawn & Shauna ;)
Great news Shauna!
Not sure on a time yet, thinking about late Saturday morning, what works for you? is Smitty coming?
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Nothing Personal BUT...

SSR-Club.com said:
If you guys want to form a Hosted www.SSR-Club.com (s), I will set it all up, you run it. Webpage and www.Groups.Yahoo.com/group/SSR-Club/ (for your membership contacts, pictures, calendar/events notification & more) websiteup for whoever wants to run it.
All at no charge........ Steve ([email protected]).............

Picture is from the Martinez, CA every Friday nite Cruise/Carshow Downtown Main Street. Drawings, 50/50 cash, Food, Music.... All SSR's welcome and inferior vehicle too....(By www.ProfessorJ.biz), Fun!!

When I first began looking for info on SSRs - I went to that site (and nothing personal but...) I wasn't impressed with it at all :nono - that's when I found this site - which I might add is "all that... and a bag of chips!" :thumbs

As I asked you in another thread where you posted the exact same information....Why are you soliciting our members to join your SSR-Club :confused - we have a great site right here, maybe you should have your members join us! Just my .02


UPDATE:
Please excuse me but I stand corrected - I was misinformed - did not mean to offend anyone.


:angel
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top