Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wildcat66 is making name badges for the Savannah meet, if you're coming and not on thislast roll call, please reply!!!

Buffy John & Pat
Wildcat66 Machell & Jasmine (daughter)
Big Jim
CHRISXXL Chris & Tootsie
tahoejoe Cameron & Fawn
dittonzssr Bernie & Elizabeth
jeffdbfi Jeff & Terri
dingbat Mike & Marianne
big-daddy George & Jo Anne
froberts Frank & Jamice
Hepaid4myssr Shauna & Shawn
PCbeach Darrell & Carol
johnedge John & Patty
Digital Troy

Some of us are getting in Friday and the offical "gathering" is going to be at 2PM Saturday in the park / parking area across the street from the Hampton Inn on Bay St, one block up from River St. From there we can cruise together down River St and then circle back down Bull St and cruise through the historic city squares to Forsyth Park.

For anyone who hasn't already take a look around, this link http://www.savannah.com. will give you some ideas of how to spend your time. If anyone needs to get in touch with me in Savannah, my cell is 478.361.3910.

:party See yall there!

George

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Looks like the Florida group is bringing the party with them. We have 10 of us that should be arriving together right after noon. Got a few more "northerners" that want to join in???? Still a couple days left.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Please add "Herb & Norma" to the list for nametags. They are non SSR driving "mascots" that may be tagging along behind us.

They are good people

Tahoejoe

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
I'll be the "Purple Sheep" of the group

Put me down.....am coming solo, wife is involved in an our annual Italian Festa this weekend.
Leaving Friday, hooking up with PCBeach for a tag-along to to Jax. Staying at the airport Hampton Inn.
On Saturday, we will be at Exit 363A at the Airport Mobil station about 1/4 mile east on (Route 102 or Duval Rd) whatever time the group happens to pass through on the way North. My cell phone is 850-582-1858. All we need is a time.

Sound doable??? Someone have something better???

P/P Ed

Peace :flag

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think you need to add "topjimmy" (Jim) to the list. I talked to him on the phone the other night and he said he was coming.

Tahoejoe

·
Registered
440 Posts
Tahoejoe is correct I will be there. I will be flying solo as the wife will be out west working. ( poor thing will miss the fun) Name tag for Jim would be great.

cant wait
Jim

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Thanxx, Jeff. I knew you'd her the cry. How far is Palm Coast from JAX? Guess I could look that up...duh.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
216 Posts
George,

Bobbie is coming with me.

Considering coming up tomorrow for the Poker Run and then heading to Sav in the A.M. Decided I'd rather spend Saturday in Savannah rather than at the car show. Anyone else considered doing the PR Friday night?

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Digital said:
George,

Bobbie is coming with me.

Considering coming up tomorrow for the Poker Run and then heading to Sav in the A.M. Decided I'd rather spend Saturday in Savannah rather than at the car show. Anyone else considered doing the PR Friday night?
I don't think we're going to do the PR, I think we may just hit River St, but we are kind of open. Getting to Sav around 4.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts