Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone Know what brand of program Magna Charger uses with the 05 LS2 SSrs. I had to send in the pcm and tranny module for programming. I would like to know what they used. No one seems to know how to reprogram the speedometer for the 4.10 gears. Looks like I will have to get a flash program from GM to geterdun. Any knowledge would be appreciated. :seeya

It's installed now. Having a hard time keepin the front wheels on the ground. :rolleyes: :lol :lol Jest got to get it dynoed and fine tuned now. I just thought it was fun to drive before now. WOW! Luv it. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes. already back and installed. Had to know what program so I could inform Ed.
Do you know if they have a way to lock the programming so no one else can tamper with it?
Thanks for the info
BobA :seeya

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
I understand that they dont lock the programming when they send it out. You can use the HP Tuner to lock a PCM, they dont as far as I know. Your firend needs to know that the Beta Version of HP Tuners is there for the big tuners(very expensive), they have not released the tuner for us the small end users yet($499.00). Be very careful what he does the LS2 is totally different then the LS1 or LS6. They had an LS2 with the Magnacharger put out 498 RWHP and had to detune to pass CARB Certification. The tables are completely different in the programming for the LS2.

http://www.hptuners.com/index.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts