Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, I am in search of a 05 Redline - new - 6 speed - looking to spend 30 to 32k. Please respone with any availability of such. Thanks

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
where are you located? Where have you searched!? I can't imagine any reason why you couldn't find this! Good Luck! :thumbs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just started searching. I am located. I found some 06s, but not looking to spend 38k. Its a toy and need to stay in the 30 to 32k. Thnaks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just started searching. I am located in NY, 60 miles north of the city. I found some 06s, but not looking to spend 38k. Its a toy and need to stay in the 30 to 32k. Thnaks

·
Machell
20,829 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
AitoTrader.com

Cheapest 6 speed '05's in AutoTrader are now in the high 30's. One went for $33,500 a couple months ago but those are few and far.......... I really think low 30's will work mid-winter. . ... When you search AutoTrader, specify "manual" transmission.

·
Premium Member
31,264 Posts
It's a bit of a haul, but...

Apple Chevrolet in York PA, Lynn Chevrolet in Waynesboro PA, and Sheehy Chevrolet in Upper Marlboro, MD all have a red '05 6 speed still in inventory.

There's a trick you can use on the GM Buypower site. Choose the vehicle you want to search for, then enter in your local zip code. From the list of 5 local dealers, choose one you know has NO SSR inventory. You'll be given 3 options, one of which is to "search nearby dealerships". You'll want that option, and it'll permit you to search pretty much an entire region (100+ miles out), not just a few local dealers. You can also then narrow down to specific colors/options too.

Give it a try.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your assistance. Found a few and will work the dealers to see what kind of price I can get

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
scarab266 said:
Thanks for your assistance. Found a few and will work the dealers to see what kind of price I can get
Yea and let us know what kind of $ they're willing to sell for:smash

Frank

·
Registered
39 Posts
Seriously Doubt You Will Find A New One For That Number....step Up & Pay....the Red 6 Speed Is Tough To Find. These Things Hold Their Value...don't Thiink You Can Loose Much With The Purchase & Sure
Feels Great Rolling Down The Hiway In One....smak's/redhot

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
SMAK'S SSR said:
These Things Hold Their Value...don't Thiink You Can Loose Much With The Purchase & Sure
Maybe to the owner......just try selling............:cry

I agree with the "feel great going down the highway" or ANYWHERE for that matter:cool

Frank

1 - 11 of 11 Posts