Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OMG, this has been a painful process. I have spent most of the last two years trying to get the Seat Belt Pads made again. We started by trying to get a new vendor to supply them and modifying the design a little. Boy was that a disaster.

I finally went back to the original vendor, hat in hand, and started the process all over again. Today, I received a couple cases of seat belt / shoulder harness / door bar pads with a GM licensed SSR logo in exactly the right place.

The old photos are still valid, as the changes that I made on the pads are not visible. Trust me, though, they are the best ones that I've ever had made.

I have them available for order on my web site again. I've had to raise my price (from 2009) a little to allow for the changes in the costs from the supplier to me and then to get them sent to you. Price per pad is $14.99 each, plus 1 cent shipping for each. They are in the accessories category.

For those of you that have been patiently waiting..... thank you.

Regards,

Mike

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Ordered mine on Wednesday and they came in today. Look great on the door grab bar. Thanks Mike for the fast shipping and very great looking accessories. Dave

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,496 Posts
Mike, are they still the soft Velour/Velvet like material?

Nick

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Mine were.As I said they look great on the grab bar handles.

Reactions: nj6969

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike, are they still the soft Velour/Velvet like material?

Nick
Yes..... precisely.

We did a slight redesign of the padding and Velcro closure. The part that is at the top of the armrest now has the best part of the padding and the Velcro closure has been modified to make it so you don’t touch the Velcro with your fingertips when closing the door... Small improvements that took a lot of effort to get done......

Regards,

Mike

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Shoulder Comfort?

No doubt they look good on the arm rests but are they comfortable, on the neck, as a shoulder pad? Wifey complaining about belt rubbing her neck.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
I don't have a copilot any more and the strap doesn't bother me. Have I mentioned how much I like them on the door?

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
No doubt they look good on the arm rests but are they comfortable, on the neck, as a shoulder pad? Wifey complaining about belt rubbing her neck.
HAPPY TO REPORT USED 1ST TIME YESTERDAY.
AFTER THREE-FOUR HOURS ON A MYSTERY RIDE
NO COMPLAINTS FROM MRS. CRICKET.:smile2:

Reactions: oldtiimer
1 - 12 of 12 Posts