Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have my manuals nor computer with me. Need to pull the seats in O-YLR tomorrow and will have jump 12 volts directly to the seat motor harnesses bypassing the switches and DSM. Can someone post the seat motor harness connector diagrams to the site for me. Need the seat side of the connector for both seats.

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much Dan, these are exactly what I needed.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
I feel kind of the same way a pig would...looking at a wrist watch!?!? LOL :laugh:
Glad you fellas understand all that!!
:thumbs

·
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the seats out again and the replacement carpet installed today. Latter half of the week to replace the seat bases, harnesses and DSM with NOS parts. O-YLR soon to be completely back and good as new. Thanks again Dan, much easier this time being able to move the seats back and forth and drop the top. :thumbs

·
Tech Support/Research
1,682 Posts
Got the seats out again and the replacement carpet installed today. Latter half of the week to replace the seat bases, harnesses and DSM with NOS parts. O-YLR soon to be completely back and good as new. Thanks again Dan, much easier this time being able to move the seats back and forth and drop the top. :thumbs
You're welcome, Gary. As we know, without being able to move the seat motors it can be very difficult to remove or reinstall the connectors to the Driver's Seat Memory Module and equally as difficult to remove and replace that module itself because of the lower steel support brace that forms part of the seat frame.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts