1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Crazy Horse
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,395 Posts
Love the way mine look. Fast delivery and just as promised. Reasonable priced also. Awesome!!!

Attachments

Reactions: Light Show

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,253 Posts
Got mine !! I also have a pair on order that will have our names embroidered in red on them. I can use them as arm rest cushions and/or seat belt cushions.

:smile2:

Attachments

·
Bad is Good
295 Posts
Love mine so much, im mailing another check this morning to Mike, to have a spare pair in another color for the future. They might not be available in the future so you might want to pick up a spare set while available.

Bennyb

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,395 Posts
Running Windows XP from the old days and just posted some photos on this site and they won't open. Says something about not authorized.

·
Proud Original Owner
18,189 Posts
I'm happy with mine, especially the professional look!
Haven't had a chance to see how they feel while riding in the SSR yet.
Also as Auggie said, Fast service and reasonably priced.

·
Crazy Horse
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to everyone who has let me know how much the have enjoyed the SSR Pads. They do go with the truck, in my opinion, as if they are OEM. LOL. Anyway, I am going to try and maintain this service as long as possible and if it gets where I am no longer getting orders, I'll figure out something. My thought is that every SSR chould have at least one set.

Thanks,

Mike (Light Show) Garner

·
Premium Member
6,465 Posts
Thanks to everyone who has let me know how much the have enjoyed the SSR Pads. They do go with the truck, in my opinion, as if they are OEM. LOL. Anyway, I am going to try and maintain this service as long as possible and if it gets where I am no longer getting orders, I'll figure out something. My thought is that every SSR chould have at least one set.

Thanks,

Mike (Light Show) Garner
Mike did you get my Cashier's check? Bought a pair at Maggie. Loved them so I ordered another. (Red). Thanks, Robert

·
Crazy Horse
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mike did you get my Cashier's check? Bought a pair at Maggie. Loved them so I ordered another. (Red). Thanks, Robert
Did you recieve your extra pads? Can't remember for sure if they got sent but seeems I did send them. If not I'll get them in the mail!

I did get your check Robert and thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,465 Posts
Did you recieve your extra pads? Can't remember for sure if they got sent but seeems I did send them. If not I'll get them in the mail!

I did get your check Robert and thanks!
Mike, I didn't get them as of today. Let's give it a week or so and I'll let you know. It takes awhile to get from Georgia to Tennessee by regular mail.

·
Crazy Horse
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
201 Posts
I may have missed this but last time there was mentioned of waiting for supplies for colors like the yellow outline. If they have come in, please let me know. I am interested in a pair of the yellow.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
We got ours and they look great. Thanks Old Yella and Sillypuddy..:yellow::rock::rock:

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
No Logo

Mike,

How about ordering your arm rest/shoulder pad, with no Logo? I'm probably one if the few but I am kind of a minimalist when it comes to too many logos on anything ( including Harley's and SSR's )

I have no problem with the price that you would ask for the plain leather ones.

Thank you for all the work that you've done getting these arm rests for us.

Thanks, Oldtiimer :yellow:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts