·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
I purchased a set at the Rally and really love them! The cloth ones were a bit bulky for the seat belt strap but these leather ones are Very comfortable. It's really a great look! Another great Fanatic item!

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,419 Posts
I experimented in Daytona to sell these leather Seatbelt pads that are embroidered with the SSR logo. They were a huge hit and I sold all 20 that I had the first night in Daytona. So I have ordered more and will be available for Maggie Valley or can be mailed. (Postage extra). I am selling them for $40.00 a set in Maggie Valley or 5.00 extra for mailing (45.00). If you want to order yours, please PM me or send me an email to [email protected]. You can also call 478-319-3339.

Michael Garner
105 Dynasty Terrace
Warner Robins, Ga. 31088

478-319-3339

Thanks, Allow 2 weeks

All profits are to support our Rally in October, 2018 Middle Georgia Southeat SSR Rally, Oct 4 -8th.

Mike (LIGHT SHOW) Garner
I would like two sets please. Two to put on seat belts and two on the door pulls. I will send you an E-Mail and sending a check for $90.00 today. Thanks, Auggie

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Any chance at having a look at the back and how they attach, (velcro I assume.) The cloth ones I bought recently and use for armrests are sewn upside down for lack of a better term, and when attached, your fingers/hand invariably jam down into the hook and loop part making for an uncomfortable grab. But, then again, I may be more than just a bit picky.:grin2:

:yellow:
Willie

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would like two sets please. Two to put on seat belts and two on the door pulls. I will send you an E-Mail and sending a check for $90.00 today. Thanks, Auggie
Any chance at having a look at the back and how they attach, (velcro I assume.) The cloth ones I bought recently and use for armrests are sewn upside down for lack of a better term, and when attached, your fingers/hand invariably jam down into the hook and loop part making for an uncomfortable grab. But, then again, I may be more than just a bit picky.:grin2:

:yellow:
Willie
Here is the back, Willie it folds then attaches with velcro that is sewn in.:grin2:

Attachments

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hello everyone! I am overwhelmed at the responsee for the seatbelt pads and I am backtracking to consolidate all the orders. I have a new batch on the way with a good friend eager to embroider your pads. I truly believe you'll be happy with them. By the way, I had one order for a different color for the stitches. Please let me know the color of the stitch rather than the White and Red "R". I have to negotiate the color change if possible. Also if I missed you, let me know.

To pay by Paypal send to: paypal.me/BigDaddyMikeGarner

Thanks,

Light Show Mike

Preorders for seatbelt PADS

Dean Stiles
Stiles Sport Roadster 2 Sets PD

E.L. Barnhart
Phantom2 Flyer 1 Set

Roland Smith
Team Smith 1 Set

Raul Jiddy
Octagon Man 2 Sets

Tommy Peters
Silver Bullet 1 Set Paid PayPal

BAD 007 2 Sets Pd

KJA 1 Set Paid Paypal

Benny B 1 Set Mail Check RCVD

Auggie Doggie 2 Sets Mail Check Rcvd

TXNSSR 1 Set Paid PayPal

R. Deutschman 1 Set Paid PayPal
Silver SS Red R

Michael Lippy 1 Set Paid PayPal

Dennis Power 1 Set Paid PayPal
Silver SS/Orange R

David Williams
ABLUR05 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

Patrick Mailloux Canada 1 Set Paod PayPal

Tom Wilkinson 1 Set Paid PayPal

David Gray 1 Set Paid PayPal

Lynn McGinnis 1 Set Paid PayPal

Roy Lee Bell
Roylee 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

Michael Wendt
MicDonna 1 Set Paid

Michael Groose 1 Set Mail Check RCVD

Bruce
xoxoxoBruce 1 Set Mail Check RCVD

Marcy Mammen 1 Set Paid Paypal

Arling Minzlaff 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

D. Williams 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

D. Yancey 1 Set Paid Paypal

Larkin Joe David 1 Set Paid Paypal

Attachments

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
About this Discussion
161 Replies
46 Participants
Krazy Ed
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing