Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 162 Posts

·
High Plains Roadster
107 Posts
Hi Mike... Sent your $45 via PayPal today. I am definitely OK with the regular colored stitching. Email me if you need any more information from me. KJA

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey folks,

All is well with the covers. They'll be in the embroider's hands today. I just want to say thanks for everyone's support and they will be available asap. If you still haven't paid, Ill get in touch prior to mailing. Thanks,

Mike (Light Show)

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Hi Michael,
Just sent you the 45.00 FRN's through PayPal, just to confirm with you so you know who Knightranger is.
Can you do the red R with Orange stitching instead of the red to match my Orange and Black interior.
Thanks
Dennis

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Hi Michael,
Just sent you the 45.00 FRN's through PayPal, just to confirm with you so you know who Knightranger is.
Can you do the red R with Orange stitching instead of the red to match my Orange and Black interior.
Thanks
Dennis
Dennis due to having to setup for different colors ill have to ask for 5.00 more. I hope u understand. She is working hard to get the pads done. Price is 50.
00 with mailing.

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hello Folks I am working real hard to get the Seatbelt Pads out But the lady and her husband are working really hard to get them done. A new situation has come up that when we do a color change from the standard white and red, such as yelllow ss and yellow Truck logo with a red R we need to add 5.00 labor for setting up the machine. This is voluntary to help with extra costs.

So if you ask for a single color change the price will be 50.00. with mailing costs.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
7,693 Posts
A BIG "Thank You", Mike for offering this needed item----An upgraded LEATHER version. We've needed this quality item for our leather interiors!! - :smile2:

I want to thank you additionally for your patience with my "Paypal Problem". Hope to be on your list now. - :banghead

>>>> 2018-04-13-13-03-33-2144384869.jpeg <<<<​

===============
David :black:
images-10.jpeg

·
Bad is Good
279 Posts
Hello everyone! I am overwhelmed at the responsee for the seatbelt pads and I am backtracking to consolidate all the orders. I have a new batch on the way with a good friend eager to embroider your pads. I truly believe you'll be happy with them. By the way, I had one order for a different color for the stitches. Please let me know the color of the stitch rather than the White and Red "R". I have to negotiate the color change if possible. Also if I missed you, let me know.

To pay by Paypal send to: paypal.me/BigDaddyMikeGarner

Thanks,

Light Show Mike

Preorders for seatbelt PADS

Dean Stiles
Stiles Sport Roadster 2 Sets

E.L. Barnhart
Phantom2 Flyer 1 Set

Roland Smith
Team Smith 1 Set

Raul Jiddy
Octagon Man 2 Sets

Tommy Peters
Silver Bullet 1 Set

BAD 007 2 Sets

KJA 1 Set Paid Paypal

Benny B 1 Set Mail Check

Auggie Doggie 2 Sets Mail Check Rcvd

TXNSSR 1 Set Paid PayPal

R. Deutschman 1 Set Paid PayPal
Silver SS Red R

Michael Lippy 1 Set Paid PayPal

Dennis Power 1 Set Paid PayPal
Silver SS/Orange R

David Williams
ABLUR05 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

Patrick Mailloux Canada 1 Set Paod PayPal

Tom Wilkinson 1 Set Paid PayPal

David Gray 1 Set Paid PayPal

Lynn McGinnis 1 Set Paid PayPal

Roy Lee Bell
Roylee 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

Michael Wendt
MicDonna 1 Set Paid

Michael Groose 1 Set Mail Check RCVD

Bruce
xoxoxoBruce 1 Set Mail Check RCVD

Marcy Mammen 1 Set Paid Paypal

Arling Minzlaff 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

D. Williams 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

D. Yancey 1 Set Paid Paypal

Larkin Joe David 1 Set Paid Paypal

Hey mike
im not shown as check received now? it was marked as received last week?
thanks
bennyb

21 - 40 of 162 Posts
About this Discussion
161 Replies
46 Participants
Krazy Ed
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing