Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 162 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Leather Seatbelt Pads

Hi Mike,

I received my seatbelt pads today. I am particularly happy with the quality of the leather and embroidery. It is definitely money well spent!

Thanks,
David :blur:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
7,693 Posts
Mike, I got my armrests this morning and they are gorgeous! - :x

They are so classy looking. Just like our awesome trucks. Perfect fit and oh, so good looking. Kudos to you for bringing a quality item to us fellow Fanatics! -- :thumbs :trophy:

Psst.....anything else in the pipeline? - :nerd:

Thanks Michael. -- :smile2:

===============
David :black:
images-9.jpeg

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Thank you! I received the covers today and I am glad I got the blue ones!

They look great!!!!!!!

Thank you for your effort on these.

If you have not received the check you should soon.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

·
High Plains Roadster
107 Posts
I received mine yesterday and installed them.

They are a definite MUST HAVE for an SSR.

Excellent quality and useful.

There was a home made set in my SSR when I bought it last year. Shorter, thicker and not well made.

They were attached by having Velcro strips glued to the arm rest so it took some cleaning to get the strips completely off.

Now, it looks much better and will not interfere with the door handle.

Perfect!

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,413 Posts
Got my protectors today and installed them. With the Yellow stitching they look great. Not good lighting but I did take a couple of pictures. Put a set on the doors and a set on the seat belts. Thanks a million.

Attachments

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Seatbelt Pads Sale Continues

:flag
I have 15 sets of seatbelt pads left and need to get them sold to move on to the next set to be done. I want to

"THANK" everyone for the support and love for these pads. A reminder that the profit from these pads is to

support our Oct 3 - 7th Middle Georgia Southeastern SSR Rally.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Light Show, I would like one set. Does the $45. include mailing to Canada ? Also I would like yellow instead of the white. Let me know how much and I will PayPal you.
John F.

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Hey John,

It does cost a little more but I am absorbing the cost for Canadians. I think we are all in this together as a Fanatic family. Cost is 45.00 to Canada!

Thanks,

Mike

Make sure I have your complete address.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey John,

It does cost a little more but I am absorbing the cost for Canadians. I think we are all in this together as a Fanatic family. Cost is 45.00 to Canada!

Thanks,

Mike

Make sure I have your complete address.
Mike, I want the outline of the R in yellow instead of white like Auggie's so I should send $50.
John F.

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)
Auggie Yellow.

Mike, I want the outline of the R in yellow instead of white like Auggie's so I should send $50.
John F.
Ok John but it will take more time because all I have now is white. At least 2 weeks. We are starting to get new ones done soon but is an extra charge. for color change. Worth the wait. Do you want the "SS" yellow, also?I hope to get multiple orders for different colors so we can go ahead and "knock em out, John". LOL!

41 - 60 of 162 Posts
About this Discussion
161 Replies
46 Participants
Krazy Ed
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing