Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 162 Posts

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I need the names of anyone who haven't received their seatbelt pads or who would like to order seatbelt pads. I want to make sure that everyone gets them.

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #67 (Edited)
I have gotten a new batch of leather pads done but this time I ordered all the different colors except for Aqua Blur and Black.

For the different colors I have to ask for an extra 5.oo dollars due to my embroidery cost increase.

If I run out of the color you want, limited quantities of each, I'll be taking orders for the individual color.

If you want a special color, I will try to get that done also.

I still have the regular white pads, also.

Remember, all profits go to our SSR Rally in October here in Warner Robins, GA.

Thanks for everyone's support!!.

GO TO THIS LINK FOR ORDERING INFO: http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f33/seatbelt-armcover-leather-236729/

Attachments

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,775 Posts
for my tu-tone

Mike,
Can I get a set with blue roof and silver fenders. Good looking product.

Thanxx....P/P

·
Ms Donna's Driver
2,585 Posts
Here is another option for the Seatbelt pads in different colors: Personalized!!!!!
Great. Sent you a PM but now all is wasted cause I didn’t see this post.
I showed the personalized ones to my manager and she says ‘hell yes’
Put me down for a set in red

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Mike got mine the other day and wanted to tell you how great they are. I took the fabric ones off that always slid all over the place. Yours are a tight fit and look great. It was also worth the extra $5 to get the outline in yellow.

David

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Ok John but it will take more time because all I have now is white. At least 2 weeks. We are starting to get new ones done soon but is an extra charge. for color change. Worth the wait. Do you want the "SS" yellow, also?I hope to get multiple orders for different colors so we can go ahead and "knock em out, John". LOL!
I put your pads in the mail, but don't know if they were yellow or not. If not then I have the yellow outline pads now. I have spent 20.00 for just postage so far but my mistake by leaving

out the value. Just sayin. 10.00 dolars for postage. WOW!

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Michael, I cannot thank you enough for your development and high quality product. Hoping received my "Thank You" card in the mail. It was even better with optional Red SSR outline stitching. 90 Fatboy Cecil Elliott

61 - 80 of 162 Posts
About this Discussion
161 Replies
46 Participants
Krazy Ed
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing