Chevy SSR Forum banner

81 - 100 of 162 Posts

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Michael, I cannot thank you enough for your development and high quality product. Hoping received my "Thank You" card in the mail. It was even better with optional Red SSR outline stitching. 90 Fatboy Cecil Elliott
Got your card, Cecil. Really nice card. I was so surprised but at the same time not surprised to get the card from you. I know that's the kind of guy you are.

Thanks,

Michael

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Seatbelt Pads

At the present time, these are the Leather Pads I have. I would like to sell the ones I have before I order new ones. But I still can take special orders. (I am out of "Yellow" and "Blue" right now):

6 RED
6 SILVER
1 PURPLE
12 WHITE

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
I have too many left over silver and standard white seatbelt /arm covers and am selling the standard white for 40.00 and the silver for 45.00. That includes mailing.
Light Show, I will order one set of yellow outline arm rests as soon as you receive a new order. PM me for payment when received.

Thanks, :yellow:

Oldtiimer

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Mike, we would like to get a set of white on order. Will have a check in the mail this afternoon.:yellow::liebe011:
$40.00 ???
Thanks, Eddie Schott aka Sillypuddy
1411 viola dr
Brandon Fl. 33511

EDIT : check has been mailed. Thanks

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Mike, we would like to get a set of white on order. Will have a check in the mail this afternoon.:yellow::liebe011:
$40.00 ???
Thanks, Eddie Schott aka Sillypuddy
1411 viola dr
Brandon Fl. 33511

EDIT : check has been mailed. Thanks
Sending soon!! Just got in from Helen trip!

Mike

·
Crazy Horse
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #93

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Wow!!!

Mike, thanks so much the new pads turned out better than I thought!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Cost, quite a bit more, though. Had to special order the blank pads and double color the stitching.

Hey Mike,

As soon as you get more I would love a set exactly like the ones you had made for ROPE..

Thanks

cadiman
:silver::silver::silver:

81 - 100 of 162 Posts
About this Discussion
161 Replies
46 Participants
Krazy Ed
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing