Chevy SSR Forum banner

Second SSR is here!

4K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  Stlhotrod 
#1 ·
We picked up our second SSR today. Found it for sale less than 10 miles away, and just happened upon it sitting in a yard with a For Sale sign last weekend. It is a FPR with less than 18k miles. Bought it from the second owner. It came with the window sticker and records. Now theIndy has room mate.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

See less See more
#17 ·
#19 ·
We picked up our second SSR today. Found it for sale less than 10 miles away, and just happened upon it sitting in a yard with a For Sale sign last weekend. It is a FPR with less than 18k miles. Bought it from the second owner. It came with the window sticker and records. Now theIndy has room mate.
View attachment 595338

View attachment 595340

View attachment 595341
Did it come on a car hauler? I saw one last Friday in my way up to north Florida. And it was the same 2 tone and chrome.

#20 ·
View attachment 595338

View attachment 595340

View attachment 595341
Very nice find. You should drive around more often. I know that you'll enjoy this one too!

#23 ·
Congratulations!

Would you consider selling the top module from one of them?

I mean, you can only drive one at the time!

You could just swap the module to the one you chose to drive.

(I am kidding)

(Wait! Unless you are considering it!)

I am doing the best I can enjoying my "permavertible" riding around Siesta Key today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.