Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have to let everyone know I now have a new 06 Pacific Blue . Has both chrome packages ( wheels and trim). Made the deal Wed. afternoon over cell phone.Left Yuma that afternoon,drove to Denton 18 hrs later ,left 05 and drove my trade in ( a 03 Ford Harley Davison ) to Auburn Il. another 12 hrs. later .Took only one hr. to do paper work then returned back to Denton left the new and drove 05 to Yuma . Over 4,000 miles and many happy smiles.
IF YOU ARE WANTING A BARGAN $ 37,900.00 PM ME for phone #
I AM A FANATIC NOW

·
Registered
893 Posts
If 1 is good, 2 is better, but

Have been thinking about an 06 to go with my 05.........But momma say we'd have to give up the 99 Trans/Am LS1- WS6 with less than 15k miles on it.......And it's black.......Hummmmmmmmmmm As much as I love my SSR.......The Trans/Am will have to Stay......I think they'll make a good pair.......PS: vettegirl.....we'll be in Sebring next week........Race Week.......And :banghead work week......:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whitewolf said:
Have been thinking about an 06 to go with my 05.........But momma say we'd have to give up the 99 Trans/Am LS1- WS6 with less than 15k miles on it.......And it's black.......Hummmmmmmmmmm As much as I love my SSR.......The Trans/Am will have to Stay......I think they'll make a good pair.......PS: vettegirl.....we'll be in Sebring next week........Race Week.......And :banghead work week......:seeya
I gave up a 2003 F150 Harley Davidson with only 10,000 miles.A hard Decision, Glad I made the RIGHT CHOICE :seeya Kay

·
Aqua Blur SSR Pit Crew
337 Posts
Congrats!!! I've got an 06 coming too to go along with my 05. Still not sure if I'll keep the 05 but will probably get a better deal if I don't trade in the 05, so it might be 2 SSR's for a while:jester

·
Registered
85 Posts
2nd SSR

So are you going to tow this one behind the motorhome too? Congrats, hope to see you in August, but this time get your wife to join in on the festivities since she has her own SSR now!!

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Congrats on the new SSR, I'm still working on and hoping that the wife will let me have another one:)

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,610 Posts
2 nd SSR... in my dreams?

I would like to get another one... hmmm Aqua over Silver or Black over Silver... hmmmmm maybe Pacific Blue over silver.... so many choices and so few dollars ... :lol

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Silver & Black

Marc NY said:
I would like to get another one... hmmm Aqua over Silver or Black over Silver... hmmmmm maybe Pacific Blue over silver.... so many choices and so few dollars ... :lol
The dealer I used has a silver & black and a black & silver . They are from the Chicago Auto Show. :seeya Kay

1 - 20 of 28 Posts