Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would start a tease post on our secret Santa gift progressions :)

The wood part of the project is turning out to be the most difficult thing to find, but we will find it and the project will be under way and finished in time. :) still have to find that special color item to tie it all together :)

hope I didnt' give to much away :) :lol :lol ;)

·
SSR Den Mother
3,642 Posts
Well I have my design done. And the first part is completed. I need to discuss the project with another fanatic on Tuesday:) to make sure it will be all that I want it to be:cool

I know Doug has not started on his Secret Santa project. He usually waits till the day before it has to be sent to tell me how he wants us to make his project:banghead I have an idea, just not sure if it can be shipped without costing a fortune for the over sized box:bwekk:

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
I had to order a few things and am anxiously awaiting their arrival...if the package doesn't come soon the idea is going to fly right out of this old brain of mine :banghead

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
I have my ideas, measurements and colors in my head. Need to get to the stores and purchase the stuff. Lloyd is going to help me with some computer details. I'll need about 5+ hours of labor to finish the secret santa project.
Going to Palm Desert for a few days, having 18 guests for Thanksgiving, hosting some house guests for a few days and attending some parties, so I can't delay too long.....Deadline Dec. 17th ...in the mail!

Gerry

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
I have ideas in my head and will go out today since Don is gone and my outing with my beautiful grandaughter is over to see if I can make it happen.

Wish me luck I hope it will look ok

Mrs Duck
Anne

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Well I have my design done. And the first part is completed. I need to discuss the project with another fanatic on Tuesday:) to make sure it will be all that I want it to be:cool

I know Doug has not started on his Secret Santa project. He usually waits till the day before it has to be sent to tell me how he wants us to make his project:banghead I have an idea, just not sure if it can be shipped without costing a fortune for the over sized box:bwekk:
One year I had to send an oversized box "overnight"...OUCH!

·
SSR Den Mother
3,642 Posts
How's that secret santa thing workin out for ya'll? Have to take mine to work and use a machine there...than I can bring it back home and finish. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be done:bwekk:

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Sitting at my dining room table, working on my project but need an X-acto knife and can't find one anywhere in the house or garage. Off to town in the a.m. to pick up one of the stupid things :mad2:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts