Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey sorry it’s been a super long time since I posted anything and I don’t know quiet where to post but back in December my engine took a total beating. Anyway I’m selling my 2004 Chevy ssr as is it has no block no engine. Computer and all is still in the truck. Transmission is auto it has a 3000 tank stall converter, gears are 4.30. Brand new nitto invo with maybe 10 miles on them. Truck is dirty from sitting under a tree at shop. Any questions please message me. Again sorry if it’s in the wrong section I posted. My name use to be xtremeon20z you can search that I made several post on here in advanced settings. Not sure why but when I signed back on it had me register my name and I used 1sickssr
Car Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2003 & 2004 Black SSR
6 Posts
Are you in California by any chance?
How much are you asking for your SSR to part ways with it?

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
we just had a conversation. He hasn’t been on the new site. He had to get a new HANDLE. His old handle was xtremeon20z. So I spoke to soon. I do apologize. 👍🇺🇸🤠

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,683 Posts
we just had a conversation. He hasn’t been on the new site. He had to get a new HANDLE. His old handle was xtremeon20z. So I spoke to soon. I do apologize. 👍🇺🇸🤠
Thanks for clearing that up. I had the same thought as @wizzr

Reactions: Autoprof

·
Premium Member
3,122 Posts
Please help me understand. You say it's been a long time since you posted anything but it appears you just joined an hour ago and this is your first post. What's up with that?
:(
I'd be very careful here. Yes indeed, I do know (some people with other wise fairly good intelligence) can't spell very well.

But there are a few "key" but very simple words within his opening statements that ring "alarm bells to me".

Make of it all what you will. I'm out.:censored:

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I LIKE ALL THE PICTURES TAKEN IN A GARAGE... THAT TRUCK AIN'T SEEN A GARAGE IN LONG TIME...MAYBE A WASH JOB WOULD HELP GET MORE $$$$...

·
Perfectionist
05 Redline, 06 Pac Blue, Spfld, Illinois
931 Posts
Dont be shy....... Tell us how much?

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
ATTENTION rocky top !!! There's you (and Debbie) another project !!! Put a V6 in it ... if possible. Have something different !!! 🆒 🆒🆒🆒🆒🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,683 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts