Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am listing my 2004 Chevy SSr only 16,664 miles. Garage kept. Everything works perfect. Lots of options. Fully Loaded. Serious inquiries only. Southern Cal. $25k. MPD! front and rear spoilers. Corvette servo and fan from Simple Engineering. Dual exhaust. Diablo Tuned (comes with it) Lots of extras. Original SSR cover. Everything works. Clear title. Carfax etc. Pictures available upon request. Have to resize them to load on site and will do so.

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
Spirited driver!
1,407 Posts
You might have a better shot if you listed any mods/updates done and provided pictures. An asking price is always a good idea too.

Reactions: S2NAZ

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I am listing my 2004 Chevy SSr only 16,664 miles. Garage kept. Everything works perfect. Lots of options. Fully Loaded. Serious inquiries only. Southern Cal. $25k. MPD! front and rear spoilers. Corvette servo and fan from Simple Engineering. Dual exhaust. Diablo Tuned (comes with it) Lots of extras. Original SSR cover. Everything works. Clear title. Carfax etc. Pictures available upon request. Have to resize them to load on site and will do so.
As a suggestion, load them on to a photo share site like drop box or something and then provide the link to the shared folder. then your photos will be HD. OR, do a you tube video and share the link.

Reactions: PokerGuy

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,347 Posts
I hope you told the buyer about our family!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.