Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello community! I have enjoyed my SSR so much, but the time has come to part ways... Automatic, No cracks on leather seats, 6 disk cd player, heated seats, 5.3 liter.. After a hailstorm, I got a sweet, deep, custom paintjob to replace the decal rally and racing stripes, that was an 8000 dollar paintjob so its super difficult to let it go but it's time... 107k miles, asking 18k. I have an extra hood latch for the convertible top. I have replaced the AC compressor and dash fan motor, which you guys know is a big deal... East TN location. Let me know if you are interested! Thank you SSR fam!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
So sorry you have to let her go... when you get a chance please post some detail photos.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wellll, not really my first post.. I was on the forum asking questions about finding the hood latches and a few other parts until I found a great connection with wild bill for the parts!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,400 Posts
Wellll, not really my first post.. I was on the forum asking questions about finding the hood latches and a few other parts until I found a great connection with wild bill for the parts!
What was your login at that time?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts