Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 21 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She has almost 70K miles. Asking 15,900
now but price will increase when the weather warms! Living in Chattanooga. She is a
beauty! Vinyl hood wrap can be removed. All paint and interior in excellent condition. Airbrushed engine hood, great leather, fancy cargo floor, back up camera Pioneer stereo with bluetooth, Bose speakers, air shocks, new tires , battery, alternator, assembly fan, belt, all in 19. Chrome rims, fancy running boards.
20200124_151458.jpg

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,188 Posts
Need a phone number to get more information. I have a friend that lives near you that is interested. Thanks, Auggie. Send it via conversation if you don't want to publish it here.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,059 Posts
The chicken on the hood appears to be vinyl graphics. True??
Chicken? I'm thinking that's a Cardinal! Maybe someone from Kentucky who are huge Louisville Cardinal Fans!

·
Premium Member
2,465 Posts
Chicken? I'm thinking that's a Cardinal! Maybe someone from Kentucky who are huge Louisville Cardinal Fans!
@Sharon said Redbird -- @wizzr said chicken

Reggie the Redbird for Illinois State University in Normal Illinois?
(There are two words you don't see often in the same sentence! unless your talking about the pathetic Chicago ILLINOIS Bears losing again which I believe is becoming NORMAL.)

I also thought Cardinal
Stinking of the St Louis Cardinals (MLB) misspelled on purpose -- not one of my favorite teams -- GO CUBS!!!!!
or even
Arizona Cardinals (NFL)

·
Premium Member
7,041 Posts
The chicken on the hood appears to be vinyl graphics. True??
Sharon, please call me or post some facts ... Year ??? Chrome Rims ??? Runnin' Boards ??? Carpeted Cargo Area ??? More pictures. Have Cash will travel to Chattanooga !!! Bob Alexander Murfreesboro. 615 605 4763.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,034 Posts
Need a phone number to get more information. I have a friend that lives near you that is interested. Thanks, Auggie. Send it via conversation if you don't want to publish it here.
She cannot post her contact information here according to the rules of selling since she is not a Premium Member
If you sent her a Conversation she would have a simple way to answer you without breaking the rules and without wondering what a conversation is since she is a relatively new member.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
OK... my bad. It's not a chicken. Whada I know? I call the bird graphics on a Firebird a chicken.
But as for vinyl vs air brush, a close look at the photo shows quite plainly it's not airbrush.
Here's a little tutorial for ya. Vinyl vs. air brush 101... First, air brush will almost always have feathered edges and fading in the colors. All of the colors and edges on this graphic are solid and blunt. Second, you can visually see the raised outside edge of the graphic. If it were paint, you would not see this. It would be smooth into the yellow.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK... my bad. It's not a chicken. Whada I know? I call the bird graphics on a Firebird a chicken.
But as for vinyl vs air brush, a close look at the photo shows quite plainly it's not airbrush.
Here's a little tutorial for ya. Vinyl vs. air brush 101... First, air brush will almost always have feathered edges and fading in the colors. All of the colors and edges on this graphic are solid and blunt. Second, you can visually see the raised outside edge of the graphic. If it were paint, you would not see this. It would be smooth into the yellow.
The engine cover is airbrushed but the redbird is vinyl.
Please add more photos. ?
j

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
All I can say Sharon is GO Cards!!! Sorry double post but worth saying again anyway. Sorry to see you selling your SSR.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"weezr" Reading 101 says it is air brushed !!!
No, the engine cover is airbrushed. The hood is a vinyl wrap.
She has almost 70K miles. Asking 15,900. Living in Chattanooga. She is still a beauty! Airbrushed engine hood, great leather, fancy cargo floor, back up camera, new tires in 19. View attachment 572933
Also has running boards, and chromer rims. I have the car fax from when I purchased it 2 years ago...A Florida truck.

1 - 21 of 52 Posts